The Hot Tub

In a YouTube video Arny said the weirdest place he's had sex has been in a hot tub at a public pool so...

(Arny x Reader Smut)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Florida heat is horrible.
And I hate the beach.
So we went to the pool.

"Love, come here" Arny beckoned me towards him as he sat in the hot tub. It wasn't necessarily an above ground hot tub, just a small, separate pool a few feet away from the main one.

"It's 97° why the fuck would I go in a hot tub?"
"Because you're going to help me with something."
"I'm sure whatever it is you can do it yourself." I said pushing my sunglasses down onto my face and laying back on the towel.

"You really should put on some more sunscreen my love. You'll burn."
He got out of the smaller pool and grabbed the sunscreen to put some more on my back. I pushed my hair out of the way and turned my back to him. He gently applied it to my back and stopped to give my ass a quick squeeze.

"What about your stomach?"
I turned around and faced him; grudgingly letting him finish. He took a chance and grabbed my chest. Quickly squeezing my boobs through my bikini.
"Arny!" I whisper yelled as I knocked his hand out of the way.
"What? I can't be a good boyfriend and make sure my lovely partner doesn't get sunburned?" he said rolling his eyes teasingly.

"You can, but there are people." I spoke quieter as the sentence continued.
Arny leaned in and kissed my head. "That's all part of the fun."

As he walked back to the hot tub I took a moment to admire him.
Arny shirtless is a sight to behold. You can clearly see the tattoos on his chest and arms. And the wet swim trunks made everything more noticeable than usual. I smiled and closed my eyes as I laid back down.

Before long I was picked up and tossed in the hot tub. "Arny!" I yelled at him, shocked at the suddenness of his actions. Seconds later Arny hopped in and grabbed my waist to prevent escape.
"Let me go." I kicked my legs demanding freedom.

"Love... people are staring."
I stopped moving and looked around to see a few people looking my way.
"Sorry" I said to no one in particular.

Arny kept hold on my waist. He had me seated backwards on his lap in the hot tub.
"Why did you do that?" I huffed, crossing my arms.
"Because I need your help with something."
"What is -"
My thoughts were interrupted when I felt something poking my butt. I turned around to face him.
"Seriously? That's what you need help with?"

He spun me around completely so I was straddling his lap. He raised an eyebrow and gave a quick smirk. I was definitely intrigued. We'd never done anything this public before, but that made the idea even more exciting. I looked around to see how many people were there. Quite a few people had left and most of them were on the other side of the pool. But there was one woman sitting about 4 feet away from us asleep with a book on her face.

Everyone was either tanning or just in their own little world. All oblivious to our actions.

I turned back around and placed my hands on Arny's chest.
"What exactly do you want me to do about your little issue?" I teased him while slowly reaching down.

"I think you should sit."
"I am sitting." I said, putting on my best naïve look.
"I said... sit." Arny put both hands on my waist and forcefully pushed me down onto his lap. He reached down and dragged his finger across my clit. I instinctively tried to squeeze my legs together, but his legs prevented me from doing that. Instead I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his shoulder.