Under The Desk Support pt2

Arny gently laid me down on his bed and closed the door. 'He's being gentle now but in a few minutes he's going to get rough...'

He walked back over to me, turned off the overhead lights, and turned the lights to red.
He dipped his head down to mine and kissed my lips. His soft kisses turned into a more rough, passionate contact as he pushed me down against the mattress.

His tongue parted my lips, causing a soft moan to escape. I was still slightly wet from earlier, and him being on top of me was adding to the waterfall in my panties. Holding my hands on either side of my face; he placed one leg in between my thighs as he pinned me against the bed.

After a few more rough kisses he whispered in my ear,
"I love you. And not for what you did earlier, not for anything that you do. I love you because you are you."
His breathe tickled my ear "You are mine and only mine. I just want to remind you of that."

I shivered at his words. Arny's lips traveled to my neck, to my clavicle and down to my sternum. He licked a strip in between my tits. I pushed them in his face, burying him in my boobs. He smiled as he left a trail of hickies down my stomach to my underwear line. He locked eyes with me as he slid off my panties and threw them to the side.

My body tingled with anticipation.
"Y/n...do you want me to eat you out?" he said as he teased me, running a finger up and around my entrance.
"Yes. Please-p-please"
"As you wish love"

He dipped his middle finger into my pussy.
"Holy shit" he said in shock "You are absolutely dripping"

Next thing I knew, his mouth was on my clit. He was barely touching me, and yet I felt his warmth spread over my entire body. I reached down to grab his head, his hair, grab anything to give me some form of control. When I made contact with him, he stopped.
"No- why did you stop." I whined

Arny stood and walked over to his dresser and pulled out black restraints.
'Oh fuck' I thought
"No touching. That's my job." he placed the restraints around my wrists so I could no longer reach him.
"There. That's better. Now I can work without you interrupting me."

Slowly, tantalizingly slow he pushed a finger inside. His fingers aren't as big at his dick, not by a long shot, but he has more control over his hands. He moved his mouth back to my clit. I moaned in pleasure. "Oh fuck- Arny"

His tongue swirled around the bundle of nerves while his finger rubbed the top of my walls. He added another finger. My pussy clenched around his digits as I let another moan escape.

A moment later he located my g-spot. He rubbed and sucked my clit. I was resisting the urge to close my legs, because I knew if I did, he'd restrain them as well.
He gradually began to go faster.
"Oh fuck~ Arny" I moaned

"If you keep going I'm going to come."

He didn't answer. But he spread my legs apart further and placed a hand on my lower stomach.
"Arny ~ fuck" I moaned as I reached my climax. My hips buckled and my body moved against the restraints as I rode out my high on his hand.

I was expecting him to untie me, get us some water, cuddle and go to bed. But instead, he removed his fingers and licked them clean, one by one. He stood and went back over to the dresser.
Arny pulled out a magic wand vibrator.

'That's new' I thought 'Wait shit- thats for me'

"Arny, I came. We can go to bed now." I said, tugging on the restraints.
"Oh no my love" he smiled "I'm not done yet"

He set down the new toy and grabbed the other set of restraints, he tied my legs down so I was fully exposed and unable to move.
"What are you doing?" I asked, slightly nervous.