Eiffel Tower

Big.
Huge.
Monstrous.
Those are the only words that came to mind seeing Brandon's dick.

I knew he was big, but jeeze. He's going to kill me with that thing. How the fuck does he hide it?

"Are you done gawking?" Brandon said with a smirk

"That's not going in my mouth. Nope. I'll choke and die. No dick is worth dying over."
Well... maybe... my inner whore spoke up.

"I'd much rather just fuck you, I'm not a huge fan of getting my dick sucked." He shrugged, his cock bobbing up and down with his movements.

"Too bad. Y/n gives great head." Arny steps up and presses a kiss to my lips, his lips soon replaced by his dick. He's much less intimidating. It truly doesn't matter how big a guys dick is, it only matters if they know how to use it. And Arny has proved time and time again he knows exactly how to use it.

I gladly open my mouth to him, kneeling back to get a better angle.

The tip leaking with pre-cum, making it look absolutely delectable. I wanted his cum in my mouth, but I wondered how Brandon would taste. Would he taste different?

Arny slowly guided his cock into my mouth, groaning as I slid my tongue along the tip. Arny murmured praises and moans. I couldn't quite comprehend them, but knowing it was praise for my work made me shudder with arousal.

Out of the corner of my eye, I watched Brandon stroked his cock, base to tip. My pussy weeping at the thought of him inside me in any way.

"You like watching sweetheart?" Brandon's eyes narrowed on me.
I propped myself up and held my other hand out, beckoning him forward. I grabbed the base of Arny's dick and reached out for Brandon.

I slid him back down my throat, focusing on Brandon's cock in my hand, rather than Arny testing my gag-reflex. He brushed his fingers through my hair before grabbing a fistful when my mouth closed around the tip of his dick. I bobbed my head up and down his length while jacking off his friend. What if one of them fucked me while I have the other in my mouth?

I groaned at the thought, releasing Brandon from my hold, but soon felt a warm hand slip between my folds. I moaned around Arny's cock. He paused his ministrations, looking up to see Brandon behind me.

Brandon's hands slid up my back, then pulled me up to rest on all fours.

Arny gripped my chin and tilted my face up to meet his dark eyes. "Do you want Brandon to fuck your pussy while I fuck this pretty little mouth of yours?"

"Later dude, I want to eat some pussy." Brandon groaned and licked my slit.

"Oh fuck. Yes please." I groaned as Brandon sank two fingers in my pussy. I wrapped my lips around Arny's dick again, trying to keep a steady rhythm. Brandon's long fingers worked their way into my pussy. My body clenching around his digits instinctively.

He maneuvered himself beneath me, removing his fingers much to my dismay. He moved me to sit on his face while still letting Arny use my mouth.

"Sit." Brandon demanded when I hovered over him.

I absolutely do not want to sit on his face. I'm not a tiny girl, if he doesn't drown in my slick, I'll crush him with my thighs.
"No, it's ok, I'm good-"

Brandon hooked his arms around my thighs and pulled me down onto his face.

With the first lick, I was a goner. I couldn't think about anything, I could barely register that I was still supposed to be giving Arny head. I began to ride his face, but he never stopped.