Read to Me

"How do I look?" I ask, giving a twirl in my new lingerie.
"You look like heaven, love, and I'm a sinner who's just trying to gain entry."
"Wow, what a poet." I giggle and link my hands behind his head. "What exactly do you have in mind for tonight?" I asked in what I hoped was a seductive tone.

"The doctor said to be careful so nothing crazy." He said seriously.
"So..." I gently push him down and sit on his lap, grinding on him. "I'm assuming that just means no choking." I grabbed his neck and pushed him on his back. "For me at least... but you. You would look so good with a new necklace."

Arny rolled me over and laughed darkly. "Love, your hand barely fits around my neck. But no choking tonight. However, I'm creative." He smirks and takes off his shirt, revealing his tattoos.

That's one of my favorite things about him.

~~

"Whatcha reading?" Arny rolls over and pressed against my back.
"A book." I say as innocently as possible.
"I can see that. But what kind of book?"
"It's a romance book."
"So it's smut?"
"No not all of it-" I begin to say but he snatches my book out of my hand.

The cover is a photo of a shirtless man with a six-pack and tattoos, Arny smirks at me when he sees the cover. He arches an eyebrow but reads the title, "Beyond the Game," he points to the man on the cover. "My tattoos are way cooler than that." "I agree." I nod with him, and he begins to read from where I left off.

""Anything I want?"
"You name it, Sweetheart."
"I don't want gentle." I tug her against me a little harder. "Good. I'm anything but."
"I want you to press me up against the wall and..."
"And what, Amanda?" I murmur into her ear.

"This is from the dude's perspective?" Arny asks, turning the page, not letting me answer.

"Finger you until you can't stand anymore? Get on my knees and lick your sweet pussy until you're shaking? Or simply lower you onto my dick and drive into you until you're literally screaming."
"Oh, all of it. That sounds...wonderful."

Arny lifted an eyebrow at me but continued reading.

I reach for her other hand and bring it behind her, placing it over my hardened cock. She palms me, her gasp not taking me by surprise. It's not the first time a woman has reacted this way.
"Holy shit, you're pierced?" She turns and looks down at my crotch currently covered by my swim trunks. I merely smirk and smooth my thumb over her cheek. "Only one way to find out. Tell me you want this and I'll make it a night you won't soon forget." "I'm all yours."

"You like reading about guys with dick piercings?" He questioned me.

"I mean, it's kind of hot."
"Sorry love, but I'm not stabbing my cucumber."
"Arny, your dick is perfect just the way it is. Plus, reading this stuff often makes me horny so in turn, you get laid."

"In that case I fully support your hobby." He said very seriously.
I laughed at his response and tried to continue reading my book.

"What happens next?" he asks me, pulling down my sweatpants.
"He's um, he's fingering her."
"Read it to me."
"I- ok." I stammered but began reading.

He slips a hand into my bikini bottoms, his fingers reaching between my legs. "Fucking hell, you're drenched for me already." Holy hell, his fingers feel amazing sliding through me. Spreading me. Rubbing me.

"Holy shit!" "You like that?" "Mhmm." "I can tell you do. You're soaking my fingers. You're going to come, and soon. I can feel it." "Yes." "Good girl."

"I'm going to—" "Come on my hand, Amanda. Let me feel this pretty pussy clench around my fingers, and when they do, I'm going to clean you out with my tongue."