Call Me Mommy

This chapter has some more heavy scenes than normal so please check the chapter guide.

~~~~~~~

"Gotcha." I smiled triumphantly.

"Y/n..." he said in a warning tone.

"Tonight... you'll call me Mommy." I declared, looking down at him with a smirk. He ignored me and continued to work against the restraints.
"You know you're not getting out of those without help." I winked and walked around to his side.

"As soon as I get out of these, and I will get out. I'm going to do something so much worse than just edging."

I tutted as I looked down at him. "You're so cute when you think you're in charge." I booped his nose before getting back on the bed. I laid beside him with one hand propping up my head as I walked my fingers up his bicep.

"I wonder... have you ever thought about pegging?" The look of shock in his eyes made my grin widen further.
"I mean... you're always talking to me about trying anal... why don't you give it a shot?"

"Y/n..."

"Nono tonight you'll call me..."
He turned away and refused to meet my eyes.
I shrugged, "It's just a suggestion."

I snaked my hand from his arm down his stomach. My palm spreading as I made my way down to his cock. I pumped it up and down in my hand, watching his face turn from annoyance, grudgingly to pleasure.

I straddled his lap again, teasingly rubbing him with my wet pussy. His head fell back as his eyes closed. "You're a evil fucking vixen."

"Oh I know, I know." I said patting his chest sympathetically. "Were you close?"

"What do you fucking think?" his dark eyes narrowed as they looked back at me.

"I don't know, you didn't say. Come on, use your big boy words." I tapped his chin up with my finger.

I felt tall, powerful even. I was in control. His eyes softened for a moment before returning to his firm gaze. I'm having fun, but I'm not sure how much fun he's having at the moment.

"If you need a break let me know. You know the safe word, right?" I said, keeping my playful manner but adding sincerity to my words.

"I'm ok, but once I get out of these I'll be paddling your ass until you can't sit for a week." A smirk reappeared on his face. "But if it gets to much I'll let you know."
"But what's the word, love." I purred in his ear.
"Red."
"And if you can't talk?"
"I'll snap."

"Good boy!" I said excitedly and ruffled his hair before I slid down onto his dick. Kissing him hungrily before he could spit back a snarky reply.

I moved my hips in the ways I know drive him crazy, hoping for a little moan to slip from him. I snaked my tongue into his mouth, kissing him deeply as I applied gentle pressure to his throat.

I forced myself to contract around him, loving how he tries so hard to maintain a straight face. But he'll eventually lose himself to pleasure. The pleasure I'm giving him.

I slowly lifted off of his lap, pretending to get up, before slamming myself back down. Each time he groans at my re-entry. I feel him twitching, getting so close to release, then I move. Taking the orgasm just out of reach, waiting for him to come down before starting all over again.