Arny x Reader

He kissed me. He kissed me hard.

I sat on his lap and kissed him. I could feel his sharp teeth as our tongues fought for dominance.
My hips slowly moving to a rhythm that only we could hear. I used my nails to gently scratch his back and shoulders. He planted kisses along my neck. His breath tickling my ear.
I began to get more rough, as I could feel his erection growing from my touch.
He grabbed at my shirt and put his hands through my hair. I kissed his neck and gently bit on his ear, causing him to gasp with pleasure.

He began to lift up the shirt I was wearing.
"May I?" he asked
"Just touch me." I said, much louder than intended.
And he did just that.

He ripped off the shirt and I felt my bare skin against his. He pulled away for a moment and just stared at me.
Examining my breast, and taking in all of me.

"Wow" He said breathily
"Oh shut up and kiss me." I said
Our mouths met again, but with more force.
His hands grabbed at my titts and played with my nipples.

"How big are they?" He asked
"I'm a 34 DD" I replied, although I knew he probably had no idea what that even meant.

"Wow" he said as he cupped my bare chest and bounced my boobs back and forth.
I put my elbows together to make my boobs more prominent. He was eye level with them and he stuck his face in between. He put his mouth on one while fondling the other. His touch made my movements sloppier and more rough.

He used this to his advantage.
He flipped me over so I was laying on my back with him above me.

"I prefer to be on top." He said with a mischievous smile.
I couldn't respond.

Arny's strong, tattooed arms learing above me while he slowly, teasingly rubbed on me with his dick.
I stifled a moan.
"It's ok" he said, licking his lips,
"Make as much noise as you want."
"You really should not of said that." I said with a smirk

With him on top of me I wrapped my arms around his neck to give myself some form of control. I sucked on his neck and left a mark to let everyone know he was mine. Even if just for one night.

He tugged on my pants and I lifted up my butt so he could easily take them off. Once they were off, I I flipped him over and pushed him on his back once again.

"May I?" I asked while pulling on his pants.
He gave me a nod and I unbuckled his pants, then threw his belt behind me. He helped me fully get off his pants and they joined the heap of clothes on the floor.
Now the only thing separating us were my panties, and his boxers.

"Can I touch it?" I asked, gesturing to his dick.
"Please do."
I took it out and was surprised at it's size.
It was 6 inches and about 2 inches in diameter. And already dripping with pre-cum. I wrapped my hand around the base and it reacted to my touch.

I paused for a moment too long because he asked, "Is it ok? Is something wrong?"
"No, nothing is wrong. It's perfect. You're perfect."
I told him

Before he could say anything else, I put it to my lips. I tried to fit all 6 inches in my mouth but it was too big. I sucked on the tip and used my hand to stimulate the base. I used my other hand to cup his balls.

He moaned and grabbed my hair, making sure I wasn't going to stop.
I saw him lean his head back, I took that as my cue to go faster. I felt it twitch and move in my mouth.