Good Morning Love

⚠️TW ⚠️

This chapter includes heavy themes of cnc (consensual non consensual) read at your own discretion.
For more details look at the chapter guide in the beginning of the story.

~~~~~~~

I turned over in bed, pulling the blanket up to my chin and leaned against the pillow.

I felt an arm wrap around my body and pull me back. Arny's warm breath tickled my neck as he rested his head on the pillow behind me.

He's always so cute when he's sleeping. I thought to myself as I turned over, careful not to wake him.

It was light outside, but not late enough to get up. I try to never wake him before 11, unless absolutely necessary. Today was not one of those days.

I brushed some of his curls out of his face and smiled softly. I placed a kiss on his forehead before closing my eyes and hoping for another hour of rest. I snuggled closer to him as I laid on his chest and put my leg over his.

He rarely wears shirts to bed, and he often encourages me to do the same. But I like it, I get to see all his tattoos. For now, I refrain from tracing over them. I don't want to wake him up yet, at least without giving a peace offering. Usually offering coffee is a good way to wake him up, but I often wonder if he'd like something different than food or coffee.

I checked the time on my phone, 8:34 am. That's not late enough to bother him. Maybe at 10:45 or 11:00 I'll get him coffee or something.

After trying and failing to fall back asleep. I checked my phone again, 8:52 am. I quietly made the decision to try to sneak out of bed to make breakfast.

When I tried to move away, and out of his hug. My curly haired king grabbed me and pulled me even closer than before.

'Well I guess I'm not going anywhere right now.'
I thought to myself; but I didn't mind. Just knowing that he wanted me here is enough.

As I laid on his chest again, I listened to the steady rhythm of his heartbeat. I wrapped my leg around his hips again, but bumped into something. Arny wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer.

I began having a mental conversation with myself
Is that what I think it is?
I moved my leg, bumping into it again.
Yeah I'm pretty sure it is exactly what I think it is.

He's had morning wood before, but he usually wakes up very soon after I notice it.

"Arny are you awake?" I asked quietly
"Mhm" he mumbled and squeezed me again before loosening his grip. His hand relaxed and rested on my breast.
"You're still asleep?" I asked with a small laugh, to which I got no answer.

I wonder...

Well, I can't fall back asleep. He doesn't like being woken up unless it's in a specific manner. It's technically late enough to start the day; and he's grabbing my tits.

I snuck a peek under the covers and saw the tent in his shorts.
I bit my lip, 'I probably shouldn't'

We had talked about cnc before, but not necessarily me doing it to him.
"Love, if it's you; I'm ready anytime, anywhere." He had said to me just the other day.

I asked just in case, "Arny... can help you with that?" I whispered in his ear as I gently touched his cock through his shorts. A flicker of a smile appeared on his face, but still fast asleep. He rolled himself over and was laying on his back, his head still on a pillow. His head tilted to the side, his eyes still closed.