Tease Him Or Please Him

The ride home took half as long as it normally did. Arny is usually a safe driver, but when he wants something there is almost nothing that can stop him.

I sat in the passenger seat with my legs crossed subtly trying to squeeze them together. He reached over and gripped my left thigh tightly, pulling them apart.

Arny rubbed his thumb in lazy circles on my leg, sending shivers down my body.
I can't wait for him to fuck me. I thought to myself.
I bit my lip at the thought of him entering me and letting me moan and gasp. Not caring if anyone heard my cries.

My hands traveled down to in between my thighs, pressing against my pussy. I was wet. Possibly just from the hot tub, but there was no denying it, he turns me on way too easily.

"We're home." He growled and quickly got out of the car. He opened passenger side door and scooped me up in his arms before my feet ever touched the ground. I managed to grab the bag and keys, which he forgot in his haste to get me inside.

"Fuck" he grumbled trying to feel around in his pockets for the house key.
"Looking for these?" I held up the keys, dangling them in his face.
"Yes, those." he gently put me down to unlock the door.
"You get careless when you're horny." I smiled up at him.
"But I don't fuck carelessly. I know exactly what I'm doing." He opened the door and pushed me inside. Picking me up again he carried me to the bedroom and threw me on the bed. I giggled slightly.

He gets so aggressive, so needy for me. I love it.

Arny immediately ripped off his remaining clothes and laid on top of me. His lips attaching themselves to mine. His kisses traveled down my neck and to my breast.

I gently tried to push him off. "Arny I love this. But I feel disgusting. I hate sunscreen and I don't want to get anything on your bed."

He continued his kisses down my body. "I don't care. I can change the sheets, but right now I don't just want you. I need you."
His mouth made it's way back up my body, he began attempting to leave hickies on my neck and breast.

I playfully pushed him off again, this time with more force. "I need to clean up."
Arny hands laced with mine and he pushed me down onto the mattress.
"I need you more." he groaned, gently biting my neck.

"I need you too. But I also really need to shower." I rolled off the bed and quickly made my way to the bathroom.
"Fine." He said as he charged after me.

I turned on the bathroom lights and fumbled with the water controls as he roughly grabbed my waist and ripped off my bikini.

Arny guided me into the shower, the water coming down cold.
"You can shower, but I'm going to fuck you." He pushed me against the tile wall. The shower head pouring directly on his curls, the water pulling them down.

"Do you understand me?" He whispered in my ear
"Yes sir"
"Good girl." he growled and began leaving a trail of hickies down my neck and breast.

The water grew warmer and I reached for the soap, his mouth still sucking on my skin.
I need to rinse down there before he fucks me again.

I poured soap on my loofah and began scrubbing my arms, trying to reach my legs and stomach but I couldn't with him in the way.
After he was satisfied with the hickies on my neck he attacked my lips next. I managed to wash my upper half and began trying to convince Arny to let me wash him as well. I got his back and arms before he grabbed my hands and brought them over my head.

"You do realize if you are washing me you are touching me right?"

He had been too wrapped up in his own lust to think. He stared at me for a moment, processing my words.