Chapter 1 - He's A Surgeon

"It's tiring though" Jihwan stretches his body on the seat.

"Well, you're a professional surgeon anyway," Soohyuk chuckled.

"I can't regret now isn't it?" he asked, Soohyuk just thumbs up and nodded.

Jihwan saw Soohyuk tidying up his place.

"You're going out?" he asked.

"Yeah, I wanted to take a look at my dog, she must be very hungry at home," he said.

"What a nice owner you are~" Jihwan laughed and Soohyuk just rolled his eyes and then walked away.

.

.

.

.

.

.

25, A professional and popular surgeon, Yoon Jihwan. He has been interested in biology since 13 cause he likes to know what's in the human body, kinda like a creep man but he managed to be a successful person now.

Jihwan lived alone but Soohyuk , a psychologist and also a specialist doctor, was his best friend since highschool. They met when Soohyuk saw Jihwan sitting alone at the back of the lab. They started to talk and share secrets a lot.

Since then, they used to be together, even got to the same workplace.

"I hope he'll be a bit gentle with her," Jihwan mumbled while driving back home.

Once he reached home, Jihwan laid on the bed with his hands resting on his forehead. 

"I should take a quick shower at least, today I'll get some rest from doing it I guess..." he started to get into shower and suddenly felt like someone was looking at him.

He turned around and looked around his room, there's nothing and he tried to snap the curtains but there's nothing behind it.

"Was that just my instinct?" he mumbled, then continued to go showering.

.

.

.

.

.

.

On the side of dimensions, a few hours ago…

"Oppa, what is human? Why do I need to go to earth?" Dahee asked.

"Since you refused to get married to the demon king, I want you to do some research about humans," he said, The Devil of Gluttony Kim Daehyun.

"But why? I mean why do I need to do research about humans?" she didn't understand.

"Dahee, if you don't want to be the demon king's wife, you'll be a succubus...you need to learn what is human and what is earth" Daehyun said, snapping his paperwork.

Dahee sighed "fine!!" she stomped out but at the same time, she used her magic to steal one of the books from Daehyun's reading room.

"What an easy~" she said and got into her room, snapping through all the pages and there's a piece of paper that fell down.

"What is—" Dahee was frowned to see a picture of her childhood that looked like sitting in heaven with her family.

Suddenly, Daehyun appeared in front of her and grabbed the book along with the picture.

"Don't steal anything from my room!!" he scolded her but she ignored it and wanted to know about the picture.

"What's that just now?!" she asked, pointing at the paper that Daehyun hid behind him.