Second Life 1 - Back To The Earth

"Appa!!! Andwae!!" Hyun was very mad as he was told to get into an academy.

"Chagiya…" Jihwan called Dahee.

"Hyun-ya…you choose, get into the academy or help your appa and samchon at the torturement palace…" Dahee crossed her hands on her chest.

Hyun was gulping, he was hesitant to answer that question. He knew that the torturement palace wasn't a wise choice as he hated that kind of place, so filthy. But, going to the academy also wasn't a wise choice as he needed to sit there for hours!

"Or…going to the earth and learning there as normal humans, no power and magic were allowed…" Dahee said, tough with her son. They spoiled him too much and now is the time where he needs to learn.

"I choose earth!" Hyun said with confidence, knowing that he's gonna make it.

Jihwan then sends him down and he immediately takes all of his power.

"Appa!! Why did you absorb all of my power?!?" he said and can't even let out a simple magic trick.

"Your eomma said, no power or magic allowed. I just do my job son~" Jihwan tapped on Hyun's shoulder and Hyun was speechless.

"Without my power, what can I do on earth?!" he said.

"First, try to get an apartment or you can just stay in my apartment and second, get a job so you'll get money to buy food. Human forms need some food." he advised him.

"Appa, can't you lend me even a bit of my power?" Hyun asked with mercy.

"Nope~! C'mon Hyun~ earth wasn't bad…here's the place where I met my wife~" he said while grabbing Hyun's shoulder.

"Yeah, both of you told me about this many times…eomma hid under the bed and you're the doctor psycho~" Hyun teased Jihwan.

"Yah! Not doctor psycho! I just do what I need to do as a demon! Now go! I'll come back after 3 months~" Jihwan waved and flew away, leaving his own son in the middle of the road with no one around.

"For real, appa left me here…" said Hyun and he walked around the town, finding the apartment that his father left for him.

Once he got there, he laid on the bed and sighed heavily.

Suddenly, someone pressed the doorbell.

He snorted in anger and opened the door aggressively.

"What?!" he yelled and made a girl in front of him flinch.

"U-umm, I was just trying to greet you since you're a new neighbor…I never saw anyone walk inside or outside of this house" the girl said. Her gentle voice made Hyun kinda guilty for scolding her.

"No need to greet, better for you to get into your own business, don't disturb others…" he said and was about to close the door but the girl held the door.

"What again?" he asked in frowned.

"I-I want to give you this…please accept it…" she said while giving a container of food, she looks like a good neighbor.

Hyun takes it and closes the door.

The girl was blinking in front of his house door before going back into her house.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next day, Hyun walked out of the house in the morning just to get into the college that his father had already signed up for.

"I wasn't supposed to agree with this crazy idea…" he said and locked the door, suddenly meeting again with the girl. Who knows that she's living next to his door.