Chapter 6 - The Nightmare

That night, Dahee couldn't sleep but she felt very tired. She tried to keep her eyes open but ended up sleeping like a log.

It's been a long time since she got a deep sleep and stopped worrying about her problem with her brother for a while.

"Daejin, you got her location?" Daehyun asked in a worried voice.

"I found it!!" he said and showed Daehyun her location, which was quite weird.

"Isn't this underwater?" Daejin asked and Daehyun widened his eyes. Immediately both of them got to her location and surprisingly, that place was a few meters from a cliff.

"She wouldn't die if she jumped right?" Daejin asked and Daehyun slowly flew to the cliff.

"She wouldn't if she was in demon form…" Daehyun said and it made Daejin panicked.

"She wouldn't jump with a human form right?!" he asked and grabbed Daehyun's collar.

"I don't know…" Daehyun looked like giving up and fell on his knees.

"Argh!! If you didn't let her guard down, this wouldn't happen!!!" he shouted in frustration.

"We don't even know if her body was under the water!" Daehyun is getting more stressed.

Daejin jumped off the cliff and turned into animal form, swimming near to her location. Unfortunately, he can slightly smell her blood and it seems already far from the location.

He remembered that she was injured and tried to think positively that she might swim away with her injuries even if it's not make sense at all.

At the end, Daejin gives up and gets onto the cliff. He looked at Daehyun, who was more surprised than him.

"What happened?" he asked and Daehyun showed the status of Dahee as he used to put a health tracker on her. The heartbeat, lungs, and every organ were stopped immediately and it made Daehyun regret it.

"Idiot! You're an idiot Daehyun!!! " he yelled and was mad at himself, regretting his words and decision that he made.

Jihwan was laying down on his bed, don't remember how he ended up letting that demon live with him for a while.

"Am I really crazy?" he said and sighed.

"She's quite fragile to be a demon, I didn't trust her the first time I saw and thought she was an angel…" he becomes confused. Jihwan giggled but kept wondering at the same time. What in his thoughts, only known by him.

The next morning when he woke up and walked to the kitchen, he saw she's wearing an apron and brought two plates of pancake on it.

Dahee was stunned when looked at Jihwan, who stands with messy hair, kinda looks like an emo boy. She was blushing to see he was smiling.

"Morning," he said.

"M-morning…I'm preparing breakfast, let's eat it" she put the plate on the table and poured on some syrup.

"I thought you were gonna burn my kitchen…" he teased.

"Who said that?! I know how to cook okay!" she rolled her eyes.

"Okay, I admitted that…" he chuckled.

Both of them eat with silence and don't feel awkward at all. He then goes to shower and gets ready to go to work.

"I'll get going, don't enter that room" he pointed at the mystery room that was no longer a mystery.

"Yeah yeah, it's not that I can open the door," she said and he walked out giggling.
.
.
.
.
.
.