Chapter 8 - This Feeling Growing

Dahee looks at Hilux with curiosity.

"You know something?" she asked.

"I thought you don't want to ask?" he grinned and walked towards her.

"Tell me something that I want to know…" she said and he burst out laughing.

"Me? Tell you? HAHAHAHAHA IMPOSSIBLE!" he yelled and grabbed her neck.

"For thousands of years I've been suffering because of you! For what I need to tell you like we're close? Hmm?" he tightened his grip around her neck and let it go.

"Uhuk! Uhuk!" she's coughing on her knees and looking at him with teary eyes.

"This is trapped isn't it? You're here to kill me right?" she said.

"Finally…you get it darling~ but killing you in such a quiet and calm place like here, wasn't fun right? I've been thinking of doing it in front of Daehyun and letting him do it with his own hands with no choices~" he whispered.

"I don't understand why you do this…you got the power and the position!" she said.

"But I don't have my revenge yet…my family and lover died because of you and everyone that is together with you!!"

Dahee was stunned by what he just said. She thought that Daehyun just erased a bit of her memory but she was wrong as he was hiding something more big and dangerous.

"How? How did your family and lover die?! I want to know!" she said with courage.

"There's no use for me to tell you now, you'll realize it one day and…you'll know the truth…" he then disappeared.

Then, Dahee has been returned to the earth, in the dark and quiet pathway. Her hands were injured and her neck was bruised.

Dahee was returned to Jihwan's apartment and entered her room but due to lack of her energy…she fainted on the floor in the form of a cat.

**Flashback Off**

"Morning Hwan!" Soomin appears in front of him and he just smiles at her.

"Morning Soomin, you looked happy? Something comes up?" he asked.

"No…I just felt like being reborn today~" she said while sitting beside him.

"Good, have a nice day…" Jihwan walked out and zoning out while walking without destination.

Suddenly, he hit one of the nurses.

"Ouh! I'm sorry doc!" she said.

"N-no! It's okay! I'm the one who hit you! I'm sorry!" he said while helping her.

Then he walked away with a lot of distraction in his head. Something unusual in his mind and he doesn't know where it is.

Jihwan then walked to the garden behind the hospital, a special garden for you to relax your eyes and mind. He sat on the bench and sighed heavily.

"How she can come back in a cat form…" he sighed and smiled when remember back of what happened this morning.

"But she's quite cute…" his heart whispered with a calm smile on his face.

"Wait a minute…am I falling for a woman? That's nonsense…" he mumbled and leaned back.

"But when I realized back, her hands and neck were injured, where was she going last night?" he was curious and couldn't lie that he was quite worried too.

"Maybe I'll just ask her back when I return home…" he said and continued working.

Jihwan was returned home and they had their own routine until Dahee was about to enter her room, he grabbed her hand.