Second Life 7 - Living Together With Me

Both of them leave the event and walk on the street that night, the confession waa the best.

"Ouh I forgot!" he said.

"What?" she asked.

"Saengil chukhahaeyo~(it means happy birthday in Korean)" he kissed her cheek.

"Ouh! You remember!" she was surprised.

"Of course~ I always remember it~ I prepared one more gift for you~" he hugged her tiny body tightly with his left arm and they walked faster.

They both reached out to his house and He opened the door. She entered it and was told to sit in the living room.

Suddenly the light was off.

"Hyun-ssi?" she called him but there's no response.

"Hyun-ssi!!" she kneels before standing up if he still hasn't yet responded.

And...

"Saengil chukha hamnida~
Saengil chukha hamnida~
Saranghaneun Nayoung-ssi~
Saengil chukha hamnida~"

Hyun was singing a happy birthday song while bring in a cake with candles lit up on it. He put it on the table.

She was stunned while covering her face with her hands and looking at the cake.

"Make a wish and blow it~" he said and she nodded.

She holds her palms together and closes her eyes "I hope that I can be with Hyun-ssi forever, anywhere and anytime. Hope we also can get married~" she giggled and blew the candle.

"Why are you giggling?" he asked.

"I asked for an expensive wish!" she excitedly said.

"What is it?"

"If I tell you, then it can't be a wish anymore~ I'll tell you once I see the way it becomes true~" she cut the cake.

"You promised me~" he pointed a spoon at her and she nodded.

Both of them eat the cake and watch a movie later.

"Yah, aren't you gonna take off that blazer? It looks hot..." she said.

"What hot? Am I that hot~" he teased and giggled later.

"No!! I mean you looked like you were gonna sweat a bucket! Why don't you take off that blazer!" she hit his leg.

"Okay~ I'm just kidding~" he took off the blazer and put it on her.

"Thank you~ as if you know that I was cold~" she blushed.

"With those off your shoulders, you might freeze~ You wore something as beautiful as this and we ended up in my house...don't you think it's a waste?" he asked.

"There'll be no waste when I'm always with you~ I don't care if I miss a super fancy and elegant occasion, as long as you're here by my side, I'm fine with everything~" she wrapped her arms with his arm and laid her head on it.

"What a lovely~ but I never miss an occasion~ so don't worry, when you're with me, there's always something you might want. I can give you everything..." he added.

"You're my everything, we as a human never wanted more after having someone that we love and loving us. We are simple and easy~" her voice slowed.

"Yes my love~ as easy as ABC~ you cried, I hugged you. You're anxious, I pat you and when you're in trouble, I help you to solve it~" he continued.

"Ne~ but if I was happy, laughing and smiling, you also need to be the same cause it'll be a problem if you don't do it..." she warned in a very sweet way.