Chapter 9 - Parasite

"Thank you Hwan~" Soohyuk said as Jihwan put a drink on the table.

"Thanks Jihwan," Dahee followed.

"You're welcome…" he sat down.

"Hwan…I'm coming today for something…" Soohyuk began to get serious.

"Was that thing important?" Jihwan frowned.

"If not, I'll just call you…"

Jihwan sighed and looked at Dahee. Dahee, who understands that the things that they're gonna talk about wasn't her business, got up and walked to her room.

"Luckily she got it…" Soohyuk said and locked the living room's door.

"Yeah…so, what's the matter?" Jihan asked.

"You really dug your own grave Hwan, Daehyun hyung and Daejin were looking for her!" Soohyuk said.

"Huh?…wait a minute, why?" Jihwan asked.

"She was their sister! Can't you remember the name of Kim Dahee?!"

"Okay…then, what's wrong if they are looking for her? I mean, just let them search until they found her. She told me that Daehyun hyung was telling her that she failed her report…" Jihwan said.

"Failed? Report? I thought she had already finished her lesson?" he said.

"No, it's kinda a long story but the summary is she doesn't want to get married to the Demon King and he told her to learn about humans as she'll be a succubus…and I'm the human that Daehyung talked about," he said.

"Woah, Daehyun hyung really trust you huh?" Soohyuk was surprised.

"Yeah, he immediately called me after knowing that I was staying on the earth…"

"So, your canary was a demon with unfeathered wings? Cute love story~" Soohyuk blushing.

"What love story? What are you blushing for? I just let her stay here so she can redo her report and immediately leave" he looked away.

"That looks fake but okay~" Soohyuk leaned back.

"Was this the only thing that you wanted to tell me?"

"No…the thing is, you need to protect her from now on…"

"Why?" Jihwan raised his eyebrows.

"Hilux…" Soohyuk said and made Jihwan reposition his pose.

"Since Dahee already threw away her location batch that used to be tracked by Daehyun hyung, now he can't get any report about her health, location and update…" he continued.

"Hilux can freely attack her and as you know, he really wants her to vanish from this world…so, only you can be her guardian for now until Sangcheol and Hyunwoo hyung get the Phlox Stone…" he said.

"Did Daehyun hyung already know that she was here?" Jihwan asked.

"As far as I knew, only Sehyuk and Daejin already knew…Daehyun was very panicked to find out about her loss but I'm thinking that Daejin hyung will tell him…" he said.

"What's the status then? Did Hilux also know about her location?" he frowned.

"I guess he was still looking for her location but…he can get her anytime, Daehyun and Daejin hyung were trying to keep an eye on him and I'll give her a shelter…"

"It seems that I need to get back to the palace, it's been a long time since the last time…" Jihwan looked at Soohyuk.

"I think…you should stay…she can't return not because she failed the report, maybe she was too fragile…" Soohyuk said.