Second Life 5 - Because Of Sentence

"Do you like me?" that's what Hyun asked before she stepped into her house.

"Me? I like you of course…you're my best friend!" she punched his shoulder and he went in with a gloomy face.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"He's really weird…if he asks that question again, my heart will drop!" she shoved her face into the pillow. Her cheeks were blushing and she's imagining if they were in a relationship. It must be very happy~

Next week has arrived and it's the day when Hyun and Nayoung need to present their drama scene in front of the class.

"For real…I hate this…" she said, after a few minutes surrounded with anxiety.

"Hmm…" Hyun kept focusing on the drama in front of the class.

"Jinseo, put these corpses away. I hate when it's in front of me…" the drama between boy and girl kept going.

The class cheered when they heard that kinda extreme dialogue.

"Under your command Sir. I'll chop it into 13 pieces and burn it…" a girl saluted him and after a while, he didn't hear her footsteps walking away.

"Hina, are you—" he turned around and saw she's holding a gun that pointed directly to his forehead.

"What are you—!?" Jinseo held the gun but Hina managed to push him down and pointed at the back of his head.

"Don't play with the gun if you can't take the bullet…" she said and shot his head.

Everyone was cheering and clapping. The class became crowded and the teacher gave a big clap to them.

"That's a good action! I like it!" the lecturer said and both of them stood on their feet and bowed.

"We worked for that!" Jinseo said proudly and Hina giggled.

"I like the plot twists at the end, you guys are really good at bringing the genre. I can give you full marks in this!" he praised.

All of them clapped and both of them went back at their seats.

"Okay next, Nayoung and Hyun! They'll bring a modern romance! Come in front" the teacher invited.

Both of them stand on the stage, facing each other.

"And…action!" the teacher sitting back at the chair.

With an emotional face, Hyun looked deeply into her eyes. There's an emotional expression that he can't tell.

"Mianhae, Hyun-ssi…I can't be with you…" her head lowered as their fingers crossed each other's.

"What do you mean? I thought we promised to be until we reached heaven?" he frowned and he tucked her hair.

"But my condition wouldn't let us do what we want…I got cancer and there's only two months left, it's been confirmed and I'm afraid, I'll leave you alone…" she wrapped her hands over his arms.

Her head laid on his chest. His hand ribbed her back.

"If that's what fate wants to tell us, let's just get along with it, okay?" he looked into her eyes and wiped her tears on her cheek.

"But I can't, I know it'll be very painful to see you alone. I want to be with you for the rest of my life…" she holds his palm.

"Then be with me for the rest of my life, if you can't…let me follow you…" he said.

Other students were biting their nails and blinking. Why did it feel like watching a kdrama?

"No…maybe death will not accept you now, and so do with life that pushes me away…" she's sobbing.