Revelations

*****
Ten- Revelations

Pan blew on her steaming cup of hot chocolate as she sat in the food court. She felt nervous and a little sick, but she knew what needed to be done. She couldn't keep misleading Yuri, and so she had agreed to meet him.

Her phone buzzed, and she smiled as she looked at the picture. Trunks had sent her a picture of him pouting.

Trunks: I agreed to go shopping with Bulla. Save me.

Pan giggled as she saved the picture and texted him back.

You agreed to go shopping with Bulla? Are you not well?

Trunks didn't mind shopping to a certain degree, but Bulla was an extreme shopper. Pan knew Bulla has tried to talk Trunks shopping with her several times before with no luck.

Trunks: Unfortunately, I'm well and sane. I needed Bulla's help with something, so this is how I'm repaying her.

You poor thing.

Pan smiled as she waited for Trunks to text back. It had only been a few weeks since their kiss, and Pan's heart still went crazy at the mere thought of it. Her lips head buzzed nonstop for hours, and she had hardly slept that night.

"Tell me you broke her nose."

Pan glanced up from her phone just in time to see Yuri sitting down across from her. He was grinning.

"What?" Pan blinked in surprise.

"Brai," Yuri said. "I saw her nose. Tell me that was you," he grinned.

"You're not upset?" Pan raised an eyebrow.

"Why would I be?" He asked.

"She got jealous over you talking to me," Pan said. "That's what started the ordeal."

Yuri's jaw dropped slightly. "Pan, I'm sorry," he frowned with a heavy sigh. "Brai and I did see each other briefly, but I made it clear I wasn't interested in her. There's someone else I like-"

Slowly, Yuri's hands reached out across the table to grab Pan's. He barely grazed Pan's hand before she pulled them back and put them on her lap.

"Yuri, I- I'm sorry but-"

"It's Trunks, isn't it?" He asked quietly.

Pan nodded as she forced herself to look at Yuri. "I'm sorry," she told him. "I-"

"It's okay," he shook his head with a sad smile. "Honestly, I knew this was coming. I could see the way you two looked at each other, still- I hope you don't blame me for trying."

Pan felt a relief flood through her at how easy Yuri was taking it. She was thankful that he was so understanding.

"We can still be friends, right?" Yuri asked.

"Of course!" Pan nodded quickly with a smile.

Yuri let out a small laugh and nodded his head. "Alright. Good! I was worried I might have ruined it," he smiled. "As long as we can stay friends, I'm fine. I'll be rooting for you and Trunks. You two are cute together."

"Thank you," Pan smiled at him warmly. Everything was going great, and she just hoped it stayed that way.

XxXxX

It was a little after one as Pan yawned and stumbled down the stairs to the kitchen. She was still half asleep, only having woken up due to her throat being dry. She was never eating sour candy before bed as a snack again unless she had water by her nightstand.