Home for Four Years

*****
Four- Home for Four Years

Pan let out a sigh as she wiped her forehead with the back of her hand. Lucky for her and Gohan, they didn't have to furnish the condo, but they still had many things to pack up and bring over. Thankfully, their Papa knew Instant Transmission, and they had handy little things called Capsules so they could bring everything in one go.

Chi-Chi had stayed with Pan and Gohan the first night at the condo in the guest bedroom. She had stayed and helped Pan unpack and organize her closet and bathroom. Then, she had even gone shopping with them, telling them what they should be buying, and giving them both strict instructions on not to have take out more than three times a week. Pan and Gohan just shared a guilty look at that.

Pan had felt sad when her Papa came to take her Mama back home. It was weird not leaving with them. It was strange that her bedroom now overlooked a shining city instead of woods. Everything was so different and new. Pan had gotten busy rearranging her room to the way she liked it, and now she was fully satisfied with it.

She and Gohan both would have a few weeks to get adjusted to their new home for four years before the school year started. Pan was eager to begin exploring the city.

With a sigh, Pan grabbed her phone that was sitting on her desk and turned it on. For the last several days, she had left off because she was worried about how Trunks would react when he found out she was leaving. It wasn't until she had started unpacking that she realized it was childish and selfish of her not even to give him a heads-up about the situation. Goten had told her that Trunks had texted him, asking about her, but she still hadn't replied.

Pan's phone came on, and in a matter of seconds, texts lit up her phone, and most of them were from Trunks. She had a few that were from Marron and Bulla in a group chat, and she went to that one first.

Mare-Bear: Let us know when you're all set up! And take some pictures!

Bu-Bu: And let us know when we can come and visit!

Pan smiled at the texts. She would miss both of the girls tremendously. She texted them back quickly.

I just finished rearranging my room and sitting it up. I'll take pictures tomorrow! I'll talk to Han tomorrow about you guys visiting! Hopefully, you can stay a weekend before the next school year starts!

Pan let as she clicked out of the group chat to see Trunks' texts. Her stomach bubbled nervously, and her fingers shook as she clicked on his name.

Boxer Boy: Are you coming over this weekend? I'll rent some movies.

Pan let out a sigh. She loved watching movies with him! He always tended to get ones with jump scares because he knew she got tense about them, but she still enjoyed it!

Boxer Boy: Panna?

Boxer Boy: Are you mad at me?

Boxer Boy: Pannnnnnnnna!

Boxer Boy: Come on, I'll make it up to you. I'll buy you some ice-cream or those noodles you really like. If it makes you feel any better, I had a horrible time that day anyway. I should have stayed and hung out with you.

Pan felt her cheeks growing warm. The next text was several hours later, and it was the last one.

Boxer Boy: I'm sorry.

It had been sent the day before, and Pan let out a heavy sigh. She felt so guilty now, and she missed Trunks. When she first agreed to move to North City, she was going to ignore him and work on maturing herself. She still wanted to grow. She wanted to become a woman in Trunks' eyes, but she didn't want to lose her relationship with him to do that. She texted him back.