Blindsided

*****
Eleven- Blindsided

Pan was going to scream. Her eye was already twitching in annoyance as she sat next to Trunks at the kitchen island in her and Gohan's apartment. He had come over to help her with her geometry homework. Usually, they had peace, but tonight was a different story. Gohan was an ever-constant presence. He was making excuse after excuse to why he needed to come into the kitchen, and Pan knew the real reason why!

Ever since Gohan had found out she and Trunks were dating, he had hardly left them alone in peace. Trunks had found it amusing, but Pan was slowly losing her mind.

"Will you stop?!" She huffed at Gohan loudly as he looked inside the fridge for the tenth time. "Nothing has changed!"

Gohan pouted, "but, I'm hungry, and I just don't know what to eat."

"You're hovering is what you're doing," Pan accused. She could hear Trunks snickering from beside her, but she ignored it. "Don't you trust Trunks?"

"Of course, I do!" Gohan gasped as if he were offended. "He's probably the only guy I'd ever trust to date you."

"Then stop hovering," Pan told him. "If anyone should be acting like that, it's Papa, and he didn't even do anything!"

"That's because he knows Trunks is a great guy!"

"Okay then-"

"But I'm your big brother and-"

"Goku did talk to me," Trunks said.

Pan whipped her head around to look at Trunks the same time Gohan did. "What?" She gasped. She hadn't known her Papa had spoken to Trunks! He hadn't said anything! "What did he say?"

"He just said, 'so you and Panny are dating now, right?' And I said, 'yeah, is that okay?' And he replied, 'why wouldn't it be?' And that was pretty much it," Trunks shrugged.

"Wow," Pan muttered as Gohan started to laugh.

"That sounds exactly like dad," he said between fits of laughter. "But I bet he said something else too, didn't he?"

Pan turned back to Trunks, who had a poker-face on. "Maybe."

"What? What else did he say?" Pan asked worriedly.

"Okay then," Gohan chuckled with a nod. "I'll leave you two in peace for now," he said as he walked out of the kitchen.

Pan's jaw dropped slightly. "Trunks," she tugged on his sleeve. "What did my Papa tell you?"

Trunks chuckled and reached over and pinched Pan's cheek. "Nothing bad," he promised. Pan pouted, but Trunks wasn't budging as he raised his eyebrows at her before he patted her homework.

"Ugh," Pan laid her head down on the counter. "I don't want to do math anymore," she grumbled.

"Let's do this page, and then we can take a break. I'll take you downstairs as we can get some ice-cream."

Pan deepened her pout. She wouldn't be tempted by ice-cream! Quickly, Pan shook her head. She could resist it!

Trunks laid his head on the table, so they were eye-level, and he looked mischievous. "How about we finish this page, and I'll take you to that cafe shop instead?"

Pan felt her resolve fading quickly. He knew she liked that cafe! They had the best cappuccinos and bread!

Pan sat up slowly, but she still pouted as Trunks smirked. "Fine," she mumbled. "Just this page, though," she said.

"Good girl," Trunks leaned over and kissed her cheek.

Pan's pout disappeared as she smiled. Her cheeks grew hot, and her heart fluttered. Maybe she would work extra hard on the paper so that she could hear Trunks tell her that again.