A New Feeling

*****
Six- A New Feeling

"Woah, are you drawing that for class?"

Pan glanced up from her spot at a table in the mall and grinned when she saw Yuri. "Hey," she greeted him as he took a seat across from her. "Yeah, I'm drawing it for Art Studies. Our task is to draw a mythical creature and give it a story."

Pan glanced down at her paper, a proud smile on her face. She had cheated a little bit since her creature already existed, but she was proud of her artwork.

"So, what's his story?" Yuri asked curiously.

Pan wondered for a moment whether or not to tell Yuri. Only her family and the rest of the Z-Fighters knew that the story was far from a myth.

"His name is Shenron, and he grants wishes," Pan told Yuri with a small smile.

"Grants wishes?" Yuri raised an eyebrow. "Like if I find him, I could wish to be rich?" He teased.

"Well, yes, but he has certain limitations to his wishes. For example, if someone you know has died from an accident, a natural cause, or even murdered, he can bring that person back to life. However, if the person died from old age, he cannot. That goes against his nature. Also, he can only grant two wishes at a time before he needs six months to cool down, and during that, the Dragons Balls are scattered out again, and you would have to go find them all."

"Dragon Balls?" Yuri raised an eyebrow.

"Oh," Pan gasped slightly. She had been too excited to talk about Shenron it that she didn't pay attention to what she was saying! "They are seven mystical orbs. Each orb has a different amount of stars on them, from one to seven. Only after collecting all seven orbs can Shenron be summoned."

"Wow," Yuri whispered. "You've thought a lot about it, haven't you?"

"Truthfully, I've heard stories of Shenron all my life," Pan admitted with warm cheeks. "My Papa used to tell me and my brother's stories of how, when he was younger, he went on a quest to find the Dragon Balls to find Shenron."

Yuri laughed, "did he ever find any of the Dragon Balls?"

"No," Pan lied as she shook her head.

"That stinks. Wouldn't it be cool though if he were real?" Yuri asked with a sigh. "What would you wish for?"

Pan blinked before she furrowed her eyebrows together. "You know, I'm not sure," she admitted. "I'm content with everything I have at the moment, and the world is at peace. What about you?"

"I'd wish to see my dad again," Yuri said gently. "And then, I'd use the other wish to make my dream come true," he grinned brightly.

"And what's that?" Pan asked curiously. "Your dream of opening up your robotics program?" She raised an eyebrow. He was going to go to school for computer engineering, and he was terrific when it came to computers or technology of any kind. He was especially fond of robots.

"Nah, I got an even bigger dream than that," Yuri chuckled.

"What is it?"

"That's a secret," he told Pan with a wink.

Pan was about to pout when her phone buzzed.

Ten: Trunks and I are about to fly over! Let's go to the arcade!

Pan gasped as she stood up excitedly. Trunks was coming over!

"Hey!" She grinned at Yuri. "Goten is coming over to play in the arcade, and he's bringing Trunks. Want to come with us?"