Chapter 2

Giovanni POV

I woke up at 7am and immediately contemplating on jumping out the window but then I realized that it may not be worth it so I stood up, took a shower, brushed my teeth then my brother Luca came into my room.

"Hii Gio!"

This guy is so adorable I might have to throw him out the window. Not that he's bad but he's hella manipulative. I feel sorry for his future wife.

"Hi Luca. How'd you sleep?"

"Good."

Then he turned away shyly.

"Luca."

"Yes Gio"

"What's wrong"

"No-"

"Cosa ho detto sulla menzogna?"
(What did I say about lying)

"Che non dovrei mentire"
(That i shouldn't lie)

"Good. Now what's wrong"

"I-I miss-s Lanea. We-e haven't seen her since July" then he started sobbing.

"It's okay bud. We'll see her soon" I said softly trying to calm him down. "How about I take you to school today huh"

"Yes please." He said. Why are children so adorable. I'm never having kids my pockets would be destroyed.

Some time passed and I followed him to his room to make him match outfits with me because I can and I forgot to tell Lanea, then I decided to change into mine.

(Minus the bag)

Just as I put my jeans on my sister Luna burst into my room

"Bitch!" she said

"What?"

"You will not believe what Jessica just did"

And she started giving me the run down on everything and when I tell u I was shocked u wouldn't believe me.

"There's no way she said that"

"Exactly what I said. I'm thankful that my parents raise me correctly, anyways when are we going to see Lanea"

"I dunno"

"What do you mean you don't know, you guys are best friends you should know everything"

"You need to get of my neck I haven't finished dressing up"

She looked at me fake hurt, "alright, I see how it is" then she left.

This girl has serious issues. Anyways I went downstairs with my school bag and I ate breakfast that the one and only Mrs Robison made. She's our chef and maid and also my best friend. She's been working for us since he was born and I love her like a second mom.

I went to my car helped Luca get in then I started the car. I made sure it looked clean because Lanea normally skateboards to school on Mondays and she doesn't like skating back so I just drive us around then to my place before she asks her mom or dad to picks her up.

I started driving and continued talking with Linux's about random things like his favorite superhero and stuff.

25mins later

I head to my locker and say my hi's and hellos to my friends and some other people I talk to occasionally. When I arrive there I drop some of my books and get my math textbook cause I have that first. The locker next to me opened and a familiar Lavender smell fills my nose.

"If it isn't Mr Romano" she said as she turned to face me.

"Ms Gates" I said while taking a bow. Then she giggled. She's so cute. Wait a minute.

"What do you have first period?" by now we were walking down the hallway. "I have math first period you?" I responded while taking my drink and croissant.

"I don't have a class right now, not to toot my own horn or anything but I don't need to do any more English credits cause I completed them so I just help the office people" she said matter of factly.

"That's interesting, so you gunna walk me to class" I teased.

"If you want me to Mr Romano" she winked. I almost stopped breathing.

"Are you good?" She asked

"Yh I just uh- saw my ex" I quickly replied. Why would I say that I mean I did see her but like that wasn't the reason.

"I understand, earlier today when I went to Starbucks I saw my ex there and almost caught a case"

You know even though Lanea says she's bisexual I just straight up think she's lesbian because I've never heard her say that she found a guy attractive and she hasn't dated one since 8th grade so I get worried.

"Hello" she waved her hand in front of my face.

"Sorry. I-I was thinking." Did I just stutter, I might unalive myself right now.

"Weird"

The bell rang then we got an announcement

"Lanea Gates please report to the front office"

"Yh anyways, Luna and Luca have been asking about you especially Luca he started crying"

"Ayaa I can come over after school if you don't mind"

"Yh not problem see yah"

"bye"

And we went our separate ways

___________________________

Writers note: this chapter is slightly shorter than the other one but it's fine I guess. Please vote comment and share with others.

 Please vote comment and share with others