Chapter 13

Lanea's POV

I noticed that Gio has been acting pretty weird since the gym earlier but I push it aside and open the office door.

I greet the assistant principal and she introduces me to a new student.

As I shake her hand I realize it's the same girl from the car place.

"Lanea you're are going to be showing her around the school and taking her through her classes today and also show her what the sign up places for clubs and sports." The principal states.

"Yh no problem."

I drop my bag inside the assistant principal's office cause I'm still gonna have to come back after showing her around. Then I close the door.

"So what's your name."

"SunHee." She responds

" hmm. SunHee. Nice name."

We continue to talk and I show her around the school and finally I make it to the sign-up sheets.

" okay so over here you can sign up for clubs and we have red cross, Chess and a bunch of boring clubs but you can also sign for sports and as of right now we have cheerleading, dance and swimming going on."

"Hmm what are you doing. If you don't mind me asking."

"It's ok. I signed up for dance and cheerleading cause they happened at different times and I like to stay active."

"Ok I guess I'll sign up for cheerleading. Have the try outs happened." She ask while writing her name on the board.

"No not yet it was meant to be last week but the coaches keep extending the date so now it's next Friday."

"Ok. Thanks for the tour by the way."

"No problem. The bells ringing soon so I need to go get my b-"

"Can I get your number." She blurts out. "Not in a date asking you out type of way but so I can still talk to you later I mean we do have some classes together but Inca-"

"You need to calm down Sunny."

"Sunny?" She looks slightly flustered.

"It's my new nickname for you. Would you prefer I say your full name."

"No. I-it's fine. I'm.. your number please."

"It's xxx-xxx-xxxx"

The bell rings

"I'll see you later bye." I say and start walking back to the principals office.

After school

I walk out of the building with Ryan just talking to her about my day.

"I need my nails done" she says

"You get your nails done like every week how do you have the money for that."

"It's not easy being rich I'll have to admit," she pushes her hair off her shoulder "but I have my ways."

"Whatever you say."

"You know that new girl that came in today."

"yh I took her on a tour around the school. why you asking.'

"It was you." I stopped in my tracks and looked at her confused,"What do you mean?"

"She was in one of my classes today and one of the people in there asked us if she knew anyone and she said she met someone who took her on a tour around the school. she was so flustered when she was talking about you."

"Flustered did she say I made her uncomfortable or something cause I asked her and she sa-"

"oh my gosh you are so naive."

"how"

"just forget it. I have to go home now so bye."

"text me when you make home." I say and Ryan waves and walks to her car.

I not really sure what Ryan meant when she said I was naive but I quickly pushed it out of my mind. I have a lot of homework to do and only a few hours to do it so I quickly got into my car and went into my local library.

As I walk in I'm met with the familiar scent of paper and lavender. I go to the back of the library cause there tends to be less people around that area and I need some peace and quiet.

I finished my work and decided to do some online shopping cause I need a new mirror in my room cause woke up one afternoon and it was completely shattered. As I put on my headphones I hear a bunch of whispers. normally I would avoid eavesdropping but when I heard the Gio's name I knew I had to pay attention

"I found out that Goo's little friends comes here on a regular basis so all e have to do is wait fro her to come in."

"you fool she could of come here ages ago but you're making us face the wall so how would we know when she arrives."

"shut the fuck up"

These guys so unprofessional. But since when did Gio have a 'little friend'. he didn't tell me anything about that.

"we need to find Lanea. Lets just survey the library and find her."

Oh shit they're talking about me.

I quickly pack my bag thankful that I put the heavy things in my car and sneak out of the library.

Just as I get to the stairs I hear a bang. Quickly looking back I see two guys with a gun running after me continuously shooting.

I started sprinting and quickly enter my car driving away. I thought I was out of sight but someone started shooting at my car.

I put my thing on auto and get my gun from the glove compartment. I only had 2 bullets so I had to think thoroughly. I roll down my window, bring out half of my body and shoot a bullet at the windshield but it doesn't break. So I shoot the second one at the tire and the car drift and ends up flipping over.

I get back in my car feeling a little dizzy. I look down and notice blood spilling form my thigh.

My house is too far so I decided to go to Gio's house.

I dunno how im going to tell him I got shot in the leg but I have to think fast.

GIOVANNI'S POV

I hear the door bell and wonder was coming to my house at 9pm but I quickly put a gun my pocket and open the door. just to be met by Lanea.

"Lanea what are you doing here?" I question her. I look her up and down and notice the blood rapidly staining her joggers.

I quickly bring her in. I want to carry her upstairs but she insist she can walk

"I'm not crippled Gio I can walk"

"you are going to get yourself more injured Lanea."

"it's s fine." I quickly carry her bridal style and take her to my bathroom.

"Lanea what happened to you." i say while placing her on the counter."

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm just gunna stop saying that ill update more frequently cause ei keep lying but hope you enjoyed.