Chapter 24

My eyes widen at her question.

"If you want a kiss you could say that."

"No I don't want a- never mind I'm trying to figure out which shade of lip gloss and liner to use and I don't want to wipe of my lips after I do it. And your lips are pink so I like to see the clear difference."

She walks closer to me and I take notice of her silk robe. Her piercing and very apparent and I try not to get distracted by them.

"Come and sit down. Always staring into space." She mumbles the last part.

She sits me down and grabs her lip liner and other stuff.

She sits on her knees next to me and grabs hold of my face and turns me to face her.

Before she puts anything on me I place a quick pec on her lips.

She looks at me with a 'really' look then rolls her eyes and starts.

Her music is left playing in the comfortable silence and she hums the lyrics.

"Alright all done." She says.

"Which do you prefer she asks while we look at the mirror."

"Honestly I look emo." She laughs a little. "But I like the darker one it's suits you more."

"Why cause my skin is dark." She questions

I roll my eyes and go grab a wipe.

"I'm tired of you." I say while removing the lip gloss.

She continues her makeup while I lay on her bed I take pictures of her and stare.

Eventually she goes to the bathroom and I check the time and see it time to go.

I put my tuxedo on and my dress shoes. I decided against wearing a tie and I in bottom some of my some on my shirt. As I spray some cologne I hear Lanea call my name.

I open the door of the bathroom and she turns to face me.

"Can you zip up my dress." She asks and I nod.

She turns back around while facing the mirror and I bring my hands down. I trace my finger along her back and I feel her stiffen and I smirk.

I slowly zip up her dress and she turns back around a whispers a thank you. Her hair was in a big Afro and it added so much to her outfit.

"You look beautiful." I say. I've made it a habit to tell her any chance I get especially when I noticed her reaction the first time I did. She looked shocked and a bit uncomfortable but I think she likes it more now and appreciates her beauty more.

She turns and presses her front against me and I feel her piercings on my chest. I could feel myself getting hard.

"Thank you" she responds and removes her body and walks past me. " come on we don't wanna be late" she glances at me and takes her purse and leaves the room.

I take a big gulp of some water near her nightstand and grab my things and go

At the school

Some time has passed and Lanea was wasted

Some people brought alcohol and the teachers were nowhere to be found.

I didn't take any because I was designated driver.

I was currently carrying Lanea bridal style while she talk about anything and everything

" I just wonder why is the ocean 80% undiscovered what have they been doing for these years."

"Did you know that avocados are fruit."

"Scotlands national symbol is a Unicorn."

"Queen Elizabeth was a trained mechanic."

"You're such a nerd" I interrupt while laughing

"Of course I am. Fun fact I've already graduated high school."

What

"So your like a 22 year old that roams around the school."

She tools her eyes and take a deep breath in.

"No I graduated when I was 15. If you ever checked my homework you'd notice my worksheets and stuff are college level."

Wow and I thought I knew her.

"Don't feel bad about not knowing me I don't really know myself. My memories from when I was younger are slowly disappearing." She laughs dryly. At this point I had started driving to McDonald's.

I turn and face her but she remains quiet.

I giver her a bottle and she drinks some water and almost immediately sobers up.

"I feel like shit." She says.

We order our food and eat it in the car park.

"Gio I have something to tell you." She says and the atmosphere changes.

"My parents- they." She takes a deep breath " can you turn around I don't wanna look at your face."

"Wow ok." I respond and turn around.

"Every time I joke around with my parents I some pictures go into my head of them doing bad things to me. I'm afraid of asking them about the truth cause there's a chance I already know what it is. Ok I'm done you can turn around."

I turn back and look at her face. Her eyes were dead of emotion but were a little glossy.

"Get out of the car." I say while unbuckling my seatbelt. She gives a confused look but does as said and leaves.

I go towards her side and open my arms up. She walks towards me and I embrace her in a hug.

Her arms tighten around my neck.

"You are the best thing that's ever happened to me." She says.

"I know." And I sense her eye roll. I lower my hands down to her ass and give it a slap causing an unexpected moan to leave her mouth.

If I wasn't paying attention I wouldn't of heard it.

When she realizes she let's go of me and enters the car.

I smile and head to the drivers seat. As I get in she turns around and faces the window.

" I didn't realize you were into th-"

"Fuck up." She says embarrassed
__________________________________
A/n hope you enjoyed the book

Leave honest opinions and I'm not fully editing my hook until I finish it so any spelling errors should be excused please.:)