Chapter 6

Lanea's POV

We arrived at Gio's house and I went to Lunas room. I kept a pair of underwear and some stuff in her room cause I sleep over often.

"Where are you guys going" she asked when I opened the door

"Why do you think we are going out?"

"I heard you guys arguing about you not wanting to go to a party and him saying your going anyways"

"I didn't think we were that loud"

"Anyways I bought a dress but I can't wear it and it doesn't fit right so you can have it"

"Look at you giving me the scraps. My ancestors are shaking"

Then she flushed bright red and I started laughing.

"Lanea just go and shower" and she pushed me into the bathroom while I was dying. After I calmed down I hit the showers and started listening to Headline by Bren Joy. 15mjns later I went out and dressed in my underwear.

I was going to wear make up but decided against it cause I'll sweat it off anyways. When I finished moisturizing my body, I looked at the dress and just put it on. I wore converse because those were the shoes I worked out in and Lunas feet are smaller than mine and so I couldn't wear heels and also in case the cops come I can run efficiently.

 I wore converse because those were the shoes I worked out in and Lunas feet are smaller than mine and so I couldn't wear heels and also in case the cops come I can run efficiently

(This is just how the dress looks like Lanea has bigger hips, tits and thighs and is also black you know. No shame to the person in the picture.)

I looked it it the mirror and I looked pretty good but the longer I stared I started to grow insecure. 'Why do my hips look like that' I thought

"You look good"

I look pretty fat I should just run away to avoid this party.

"You aren't fat!"

Is the Lord calling me.

"Lanea!!"

I turned around to see Luna staring at me.

"You look stunning."

"Thanks" maybe I should just stop looking at the mirror sink don't look at myself to much.

"Now hurry up and go to Giovanni's room and make sure he picks something sensible."

"You're acting like a mom"

"Well yh. I gave birth to you now chop chop" I laughed and headed out the door and went downstairs. Giovanni seemed to be downstairs so I didn't check his room.

I reached the bottom of the stairs and u in called him.

"Giovanni I'm ready" he was dressed in a short sleeved white button up and dress pants.

He walked in and just stared at me. Then I wrapped my hands around my waist.

"Do I look that bad. I mean can ch-"