Chapter 7

Giovanni's POV

Her lips were so soft and sweet I could taste her cherry lipgloss. We matched each other's pace and I didn't fail to notice how perfectly she fit on my lap. She seemed to be subconsciously grinding on me, while I grabbed and rubbed her hips. It wasn't to long for me to start feeling a familiar discomfort in my pants.

We continued like this for what felt like forever with her hand wrapped around my neck. If only we could go on forever I thought. Then her phone got a notification and we stopped. She looked at me and I could see the regret in her eyes.

"Im so sorry that wasn't meant to happen." She says quickly getting of me.

She picks up her phone and sees that Ryan had arrived and was waiting for her. I was still dazed from the kiss we shared I didn't realize that I hadn't responded.

Then she left in Ryan's car.

Flashback over

Its now Monday and Lanea's acting like nothing happened.

She's been ignoring me for the past two days and I'm sick of it.

It's Monday morning and I'm sitting at the island in the kitchen asking Mrs Robinson for advice.

"And she hasn't spoken to me ever since"

"Maybe she's scared I mean you guys are best friends I'm sure she doesn't want anything awkward to happen between the both of you. Add eggs"

I was helping her write down a list for groceries

"But if she continues to ignore me the distance would make things more awkward over time."

Mrs Robinson stops what she's doing and faces me.

"You have a crush on her don't you" she raised an eyebrow

"She doesn't even-"

"It's a yes or no question"

"No"

"Lies"

"Why would I lie"

"I've know you long enough to know when you lying. You always tap your fingers in 3 beat sequences so don't try me also your eyes to twinkle and a light blush forms on you nose whenever you talk about her."

"We'll look at the time I'm almost late for school got to go"

And I dashed outside. I turned the car on and started driving to school and decided to do something very stupid

And call one of my old hookups. We've only hooked up maybe once because she uses teeth when sucking dick. But I could use a little pain right now.

"I knew you would call me back"

Cocky

"I need you after my football practice, I'll pick you up."

"Okay I'll be waiting Gio" I could hear the wink and smile on her face.

Then I hung up. Is getting laid a good idea.

Honestly probably not.

But would it release my stress a little .

Yes

I decided to stop at McDonald's and get some hash browns, bacon, egg & cheese McGriddle and the devils acid.

Today is going to be a long day.

Later on I arrived in school and walked to my locker and there was no sign of Lanea. I just moved her out of my thoughts for a little because she's ignoring me.

Shit I don't even know why.

The front doors opened and she appeared with Ryan. She came up to me and said hello. I ignored her.

She waved her hand in front of me and repeated "hello!"

"Yes!" It wasn't meant to come out that strong but it did.

"Are you ok" she seemed a little worried.

"Look I don't have time for this"

"What are you talk-"

"Please just stop talking" I closed my locker and I was about to walk away and she dragged me by my hand.

The grip she had on my hand was the most painful thing I have felt in my life. Her face was calm almost looking bored but her words held so much power.

"Don't talk to me with attitude or cut me off when I'm talking or you'll get fucked up. If not because class starts soon I would talk now but I don't want you to be late. We are going to talk about whatever is you problem during lunch whether you like or not." I was shocked to say the least. I hadn't responded and the grip became tighter.

"Am I clear" she said with so much authority.

"Yes" I said. Her face stayed at the same calm boring expression.

"Good" she dropped my hand that was now had patches of purple. It felt numb. Then she smiled.

"See you later" she chimed and left to her business. Like nothing happened.

What the fuck was that

___________________________
It's been a couple days and honestly I forget to publish this stuff

___________________________It's been a couple days and honestly I forget to publish this stuff