Chapter 9

Giovanni's POV

The drive back to school was followed with a comfortable silence but I couldn't stop looking at Lanea. I tried holding back a grin when I noticed she was staring at me as well.

"Take a pic it'll last longer."

And she brought out her phone and took a picture.

"Eyes on the road Gio." she said without looking up from her phone.

We made it to school and went for PE. I didn't need to do the subject since I'm part of a team but PE can be a little different in this school.

Me and lanea parted ways and changed into our uniform. Well it wasn't really uniform they just said we have to wear the school colors and have to wear a shirt at all times.

"Good morning Ladies and gentlemen." The coach says bringing everyone closer. "So today we are going to do something a little different."

"Within the next month you guys are going to be partnered up to make a video. Now it's not just any video it's going to have to tell a story. There aren't any restrictions to this video except for the fact that you can't be naked on it. Lucas." everyone turns to him.

"It was just one time."Lucas said

"5" the coach said.

"Anyways this video would be posted on YouTube and the person with the highest amount of views in a week wins a prize and gets an automatic A. And don't worry I've already sent emails to your parents and they have approved this."

"You are probably wondering what does this have to do with PE. Well I couldn't answer that but I can't be stressing myself this year."

"You guys will start after I tell you your partners and you are free to go to any space on the school to practice but do not leave the building. Am I  clear"

"Yes Ms Jackson" we said in unity

She started calling out names.

"Heyy Gio" Brooklyn said

"It's Giovanni" I responded slightly irritated. Can't this girl just leave me alone

"Yh whatever. We could be partners you know." She traced her hand in my chest and I slapped it.

"No thanks bye." and I turned and walked to a different area.

Coach started calling out partners and  when it came to mine I was  paired with the one and only.

"Mr Romano" Lanea's says walking up to me.

"It seems like we are destined to be together Gates" I responded.

She rolled her eyes

"Okay you guys get to work" Coach says

We started walking away and she called us back.

"I'm just kidding run around the track 2 times and come back here in under 3 minutes." She shouted

And we headed out. 2 mins later I came back and Lanea had already arrived at the gym and I walked up to her.

"Where should we go" I ask her.

"Let's just stay at the gym in that corner." she points.

We get to the area and sit down and she opens her laptop.

"Okay I have a lot of ideas in my mind. I was thinking more of a romantic thing kinda like a dance. And it's like a one night stand gone right in a way or love at first sight trope and oh I have some songs that we c-"

She stopped talking and looked at me who was already staring at her.

"What"

"Nothing continue talking"

"Umm ok. Anyways I have some songs over here"

And indeed she has a Playlist called Possibilities 2

"There's this song by Bryson-" I just tuned out everything she said and stared at her in awe. She's cute when she talks about the things she loves.

"So what do you think."

"I think the second song is perfect and we should do the whole one night stand gone right"

"Perfect" she beams

" I could come to your house so we can discuss this further" and she looked like she saw a ghost.

"I don't think you can come over"

"Why? You always come to my house why can't I go to yours?"

"My parents wouldn't allow it."

"Why though."

"Just drop it." She says calmly and decided to let it go. She's definitely hiding something.

"Okay it's Lunas birthday on Friday you coming."

"Yh I will where are we going again."

"Disney land."

"Oh I've never been."

"What how."

"The first time you invited me I couldn't go because my family had something's to deal with."

"Oh ok."

We continued talking and she agreed to coming to Disney land. The bell rang and we parted ways and I made my way to my locker.

I decided to keep my gym outfit on cause there was nothing wrong with it and as I closed my locker I felt a presence.

I didn't turn around but I raised my hand and caught the hammer that was thrown at me. There was paper and it said:

"Wanda Yana tambaya baya bachewa"

What does that mean. I turned around and there was no one there so I quickly called my dad and he picked on the first ring.

"I hope there is a good reason for you to be calling me during school ours."

"Abbiamo un problema"
(We have a problem)

I don't normally talk to my parents in Italian when I calm during school hours so he knows this is important.

"Va bene torna a casa e possiamo parlare"
(Come back home so we can talk)

And I made my way to the car.

I can't catch a break can I
___________________________

Okay I just wanted to say I know the whole video and dance thing could be corny but I've had this thought in my brain since the first time I heard the song Headline by Bren Joy

Okay I just wanted to say I know the whole video and dance thing could be corny but I've had this thought in my brain since the first time I heard the song Headline by Bren Joy. So I'm making a dream come true through Watt-pad.

So if you don't like. Suck your mom.

Also I have a playlist on Spotify called Possibilities 2 which I made cause I wanted to prepare for a talent show fro school but I'm traveling before the show so it's pointless.