Chapter 31

"Gio why are we at your Uncles house."
She ask confused.

"I have a theory but I'm afraid I might be correct." I say while we follow behind my uncle

"You know how some years ago your parents sent you here for about a week for some training." My uncle tells me.

"Yes but what does that have to do with anything."

"Your parents had sent a girl to train you remember. Same height as you dark skin nice hair as you said."

"Yh but I wait you think it's Lanea."
He nods his head

We walk to the ballroom area and my uncle swiftly brings me to the side leaving Lanea in the middle of the floor.

He presses a button and a ball comes out into her direction.

She blocks it and kicks it into a hole. She looks at my uncle in shock.

"What the hell." She exclaims

"The only reason she was able to get the right other than instincts is muscle memory."

"You mean I've been here before." Lanea asks. Suddenly her phone starts ringing and she looks at it. She sees no caller id and she tenses.

"We need to go now." She exclaims

We run out of the house while my uncle gets his important documents. The moment he stepped out the house explodes.

"Oh my gosh. How did I know that was going to happen." She says breathing fastly.

I can tell she a about to panic and just as I call her name she passes out and falls limp in my arms.

"Let's bring her into the car I have a safe house and I'll call your parents."

Laneas POV

I open my eyes and I'm met with darkness. I can tell that I'm dreaming cause of the the way everything looks. A light turns on and I see my parents talking  to each other in our old house.

"The Romano's have a kid that they need help with training he has been good with his other trainers and need someone better. We've trained Amina her whole life for an opportunity like this."

"But she just a kid"

"She is but you weren't thinking that when we sent some people to kidnap her and experiment on her for  a year."

"Yh you're right but how would she agree with that."

"Don't worry about it I planted chip into her before she left a year ago so we can control her actions. She has no choice besides she wouldn't even remember we found a way to log her brain to a computer so her memories involving sun are recorded."

"We should also find a way to create new ones so all the memories of us maltreating her can be erased and thinks of us as amazing parents that we are."

They laugh and kiss each other

Ew

The light turns off and back on in a different direction. I walk towards it and i see my parents talking to Ryan.

"Listen I need you to be friends with her cause she starts high school tomorrow ok. Get as much information from her memories we can't access as possible."

She smiles and nods her head

The lights turn off and back on in another place and I walk towards it.