Chapter 22

Thanks to @MajenBeos02 for commenting on each chapter more than 2 times

Laneas POV

After hearing the front door close I get out of my bed and start pacing around.

I don't want to believe that what Gio was saying was true but he has no reason to lie.

After some minutes I decide I need to ask my parents some questions but I was hungry so I went to the kitchen.

I was to much in a hurry because of my hunger level so I decided to make some Indomie and fried egg.

After plating, it I sit sit down on one of the stools near the island table.

A sudden ringin goes through my ears again. I drop my fork trying to cover my ears but the sound stops.

I touch the fork and the ringing begins again and when I let go out stops.

I change my cutlery to a plastic one and as I pass the fridge I hear a faint knocking.

I touch the fridge and whispers continue

'I don't participate in juju why in the world are these things happening to me' I say to myself.

Deciding check this out I walked to wards the gym area because it has most of the metal in the house.

I enter the gym and I hear the faint ringing noise coming from the forbidden door. Close the door the room goes quiet. I slowly walk towards it and just as I open the door I here my parents footsteps approaching.

I quickly backway as the open the door. My mom comes running towards me hugs me.

"Oh Amina how are you doing. We thought you'd never wake up." She says

If you thought thought that why wouldn't I be in the hospital.

I wanted to stiffen my body for a second but i decided to play along like there's nothing going on.

"Oh I'm doing good mom." And we pull back. I look to my dad.

"I know you missed me dad." I say walking up to him and hugging him.

"Yh yh shut up ." He says playfully

"Let's go upstairs since you have school tomorrow."

We go upstairs and I look back at the door. Their timing is always impeccable.

My mom tucked me and kissed my for head and closed the door. Contemplating sneaking out is it up from my bed but decided to just sleep.
__________________________________

A couple weeks have past and it's finally spirit week due to homecoming upcoming Saturday.

It was the last day and the theme was dress as your favorite character.

Me, Gio and decided to dress as the people in men in black and Charlie decided to match with this guy she's been talking to and they're dressing up as mr and mrs smith. Ryan was supposed to join us when we planned this during summer but I haven't heard from her recently and she ignores my calls.

I had just knotted my tie when my door opens and Gio comes into view. He walks in his suit and the sunglasses I told him to buy and his tie around his neck but not noughted.

We were supposed to go on a date weeks ago but I've become more and more busy. Mom and dad keep giving me assignments per day to do which is weird because normally during school days/ weeks I get one or two per week.

"At your big age you don't know how to tie a tie." I say walking up to him.

"Why should I learn when you can do it for me." He says smirking.