Chapter 32

Laneas POV

After some hours pass we head back inside and we go our room. His uncle asked if I wanted a separate room for me but I said no because i didn't want to be alone.

Gio goes to the bathroom and turns on the water for the tub. Staring into space I start thinking of a plan. What will I do if my parents find me? Am i prepared? Can I even face Giovanni's family after what just happened? How would I confront Luca and Luna?

"Lanea?" A voice says and I look up from my siting position in the bed to Gio standing in front of me. Looking down at me.

"The water is ready." He informs me and I nod my head looking back down. He grabs the back of my head and leans down kissing my forehead.

I stand up after and head to the bathroom to enter tub. I take of my clothes and enter the tub I rest my head on the elevated part with a water proof pillow on it and relax.

The neighborhood starts playing and I hum the lyrics while closing my eyes.

When the water turns cold I get up and dry myself up I change into a shirt and underwear I spot folded on the sink with a note saying the underwear was just bought and washed.

After changing I open the door and go directly to the bed. I notice Gio is gone from it and I try not to let it bother me. My heartbeats faster and the room gets more hot I end of taken of my shirt. I put a scarf on and lay down in just my pants almost instantly passing out.

Giovanni's POV

I look at my uncle with shock and pain in my eyes.

"What do you mean you said I would have-"

"Stop shouting you don't want Lanea or hear do you?"

And I shut my mouth. All I needed was to hear her name and my heart would skip a beat. With everything going on I couldn't even muster up the courage to tell her what was happening especially because of everything she's gone through just in the last 2 weeks.

I nod my head and get two water bottles and head out. I notice my dad open his mouth to say something but I had already gone.

I walk into the room and call Laneas name thinking she was still in the tub cause the lights were on but I see her laid down on the bed sleeping. I take of my shirt put my phone to charge. I already showered before Lanea so I hop straight to bed. I lift up the blanket and notice she was laying on her front and I can see her back a lot of it.

I look down and see she in just underwear and I'd be lying if I said it didn't slightly wake up my senses. I relax and stare at her face admiring her features and see her eyebrows knot up.

Her breathing become a bit rigid and the only thing I can think of at the moment was to bring her closer to me slightly bring her towards me and i notice her eyebrows relax. She unconsciously moves closer to me and lays directly on top me and I could feel her nipples on me and also my dick rising. I tuck her head into my chest and wrap my arms around her

Times like this I wish could take a picture and we could cherish each other for the rest of our life but I know things like that aren't easy. Not for us at least. Eventually my eyes close and I fall asleep

Flashback

I sit at the back of 9th lit the last class of the day. Things were getting boring and I wanted to go home already and the year just started. I the teacher had come in and I finally went back to my seat so they class could start. I go on my phone and talk to my friend AJ he had recently moved back to Italy and we could only talk on the phone.

The teacher clears her throat and begins to speak. As she introduce the syllabus a girl opens the door and walks in she greets the teacher and walks to the back where I'm at. Her earpiece was in her ear and she wasn't looking up which is why she didn't notice how the whole class stoped focusing and stared at her almost in awe.

She was wearing some baggy jeans a regular plain black tshirt with a beanie on and some air forces. I see some boys pat next to them so she can sit there but she ignores them and sits next to me. She doesn't look up but I take this an opportunity to introduce myself.

"Hello."

"Hi" she says looking at me and give me a nod. I feel my heart skip a beat.

"Are you new here I've never seen you before."

She nods

Not much of a talker

I talk a little bit more and she answers with short responses

"What's your name?" I ask as the class ends

"Gates." She replies

"That sounds more like a last name."

"Cause it is I'll tell you my first another time." And she smirks walking away.

Flashback over

And every since that faithful day we were friends

I didn't learn her first name till after homecoming week but it was worth it.
__________________________________

A/n how do you like it?

Filler chapter so enjoy