Chapter 4

Lanea's POV

I have never seen someone move that fast in my life cause next thing I know I'm being thrown onto his bed and my hands are pinned above my head.

"Are you sure you want me to" he whispers in my ear with a deep husky voice and I just stare at him.

"You have really pretty eyes" I say and he starts to turn a slight red. The hold on my hand loosens and I flip us over making me straddle his lap and I stare into his eyes.

"Don't start what you can't finish Gio"

"Lanea I need your ad- wtf" I heard Luna say I looked at her then got of him.

"I have been blinded, ouch my eyes"and then she runs to her room dramatically.

"Your sister is so dramatic, I'm gunna see what she needs" I say then I head to her room

Giovanni POV

I did not expect Lanea to turn us over and straddle me, I started feel a familiar tightness in my pants then Luna barged into the room. I started to get deep in my thoughts and decide to call my close friend AJ.

After a few rings he picked up. "What's up nigga" he shouted into the phone.

"Don't call me that"

"Yh that's not gunna happen"

"Anyways I need your advice."

"It's about Lanea"

"I knew it you guys should have been together since day one but here we are"

Me and AJ have been best friends for about 6yrs. I met him in my old school in Italy but he had to move away but we still talked like we were next door neighbors and I eventually moved to the States.

"That's not the point. I'm not sure but I think I have a slight crush on her"

"There is no way you just called me just to say old news"

"Old news what are you taking about"

"Why are you so stupid. I'll let you figure that shit out for yourself" then he hangs up. Rude much.

I started to think about what he said. I mean I have admired since the day I saw her but I dunno about like, I mean she is really pretty and smart and athletic and has nice hair and a beautiful smile and she's chill and caring and she's tall and she-

Fuck

Lanea's POV

Fuck

8th grade sounds like a night mare right now.

"I dunno what to do!" Luna finished off and laid on her bed.

"Just tell him how you feel, and from the sound of it he likes you too"

"But what if he doesn't like me back I'm gunna be so embarrassed"

"Look Luna, you'll never know until you try who knows maybe he is waiting for you talk first cause he's nervous."

"I guess you're right"

Some seconds of silence passed

"Lanea is your girlfriend okay with you being here"

"I don't have a girlfriend anymore" I just got up from her seat and layed on her bed.

"Oh sorry about that. What happened"

"Well it was the last day of school of school and I went over to her house. She said she'd been home the whole day earlier that morning but I thought it was quite odd because all the schools in the area close on the same day or whatever. Anyways I walked into her house and went to her room just to find her cheating on me"

"Damn"

"The worst thing was she was lying to me about her age, the whole time that bitch was 20"

She just stared at me in shock and I continued on

"Anyways, I broke up with her on the spot and here I am"

"Well is there anyone you are crushing on at the moment"

"Stop talking" I whispered to her

I went to the door without making a sound and opened the door then Giovanni fell into the room. This nigga was eavesdropping.

"You have issues, honestly speaking."

He was about to speak but I got a text from my dad asking me to come home.

"My dad has requested I go back home so I'm gunna leave now" I said going downstairs.

"Do you need me to drive y-"

"No!" I didn't mean to for that to come out as harsh, "I mean no"

"Why not it's getting late"

"Uh don't worry about it I'll be fine" and then I left

Giovanni POV

Something is going on. I hope she's not having any family issues, I mean her mom and dad seem to love her so much and they seem perfect.

"Giovanni!" My dad shouted

"Si papa" I responded

"Vieni nel seminterrato, devo mostrarti qualcosa"
(Come to the basement i need to show you something"

"Ventura"
(Coming)

Who messed up this time.

Lanea's POV

I was about 15 mins away from ym house now and I've just been thinking about the events from earlier today. Like why did Brooklyn want Giovanni's number. But why should I care. I mean we are best friends nothing else.

Nothing else.

I paused the music I was listening to and I could feel a presence. Multiple. Today is not the day I'm getting kidnapped and I started running and as soon as I did I heard a car chasing me.

I called my dad

"Lanea why are you calling me"

"I'm being chased and possibly could get kidnapped" then service decided to to disappear and the call cut.

I put out my skate board and started skating away.

_________________________
Writers Note: I was meant to release 2 chapters today but I was making a cake.

_________________________Writers Note: I was meant to release 2 chapters today but I was making a cake