Chapter 10

Giovanni's POV

When I arrived home everyone was sitting around the table like some King Arthur type thing. And I walked towards it and sat down.

"What time did you receive that note." My dad asked.

"Umm about 2.10." I said a little confused.

"That was the same time Luna and Luca received theirs." My mom sighed.

"Ok let's figure out what the message"

We tried deciphering it for like an hour and it still didn't work so I decided to just leave it alone and go to my room.

The next day

Lanea didn't come to school today because she had a cold which is very surprising considering she's never been sick.

I go through the day with my classes and then I had football practice.

I head to the locker room to change and my mates are already there. I walk further in and over hear some guys talking about Lanea.

"Bro she's so fine I will definitely hit if I had the chance." One guy said.

I swear he has herpes.

"Yh bro she has such a fat ass to always hiding it in those clothes." Another said.

Didn't he get an STD and his ex girlfriend dumbed him cause of his trash dick.

I decide to stop eavesdropping and just change.

"Romano." The fist guy said.

(I'll call him brad)

"Yes." I responded. Brad is a very odd guy I have to say he. Objectifies women then wonders why he has zero play.

"Do you have Lanea's Number?"

Should I give it to him?

"Yh I do. Why?"

"Can you give me her number?"

Now let me think this through I could give out her number but then when Lanea finds out she'll slap me.

"Nope."

"Come on you can't just keep her to yourself have to pass some to the others." He starts laughing.

"Don't talk about her like that." I said keeping my head to my phone.

"I get it she let you hit and now you want her all to yourself."

Next thing I know I started punching him straight in the jaw.

*Punch* "Don't" * punch* "Speak" *punch* "about her or any woman like that again"*punch.

Then I'm dragged of his body and I'm sat in front of the assistant principal.

"Mr Romano."

"It's Giovanni."

Only Lanea gets to call me that.

"We were doing so well and now you're back at it punching people in the face."

"He fucking deserved it."

"Do not swear. Now you'll be put in detention after school for 2 weeks for that stunt you pulled out there. Now get out of my office and don't brother going to practice for this week either."

I stood up and left to go and get my bags. I don't know why people keep testing me. No one talks that away about what's mine.

Fuck.

Random POV

Lets see what I can find about her.

No that can't be it there's definitely more.

I continued to do more research and all I can see is a picture of her and Giovanni Romano form when they were kids.I need to go and speak with the boss.

I get into my car and head to his office.

I go up the elevator and knock on his door.

"Come in." He said sternly and I walked in. He looked up and his eyes landed on me.

"If you are here to tell me you have nothing on The Romanos just fuck off."

"I don't have info on him yet but have something that can help us or should I say someone."

I bring out my file and place it on his table.

"Name: Lanea gates, Birthday: March 12, Age: 16, Height:5ft10. Lanea is close friends with the Romanos"

He nods his head

"We need to take the Italians down and the only way to do that is through her."

"This is good but no it enough information. Find out more about her."

"Yes sir." I stand up and head to the door but he stops me.

"I didn't dismiss you." He said walking up to me. I smirk a little but hide it and face him.

"Strip."
___________________________

I know it's been like a month since I posted but I was depressed. I still am but decided to continue this story.

Hope you enjoyed