Chapter 15

I initially came to the conclusion that it wasn't my own fault, I didn't mean to try and enter his so called playroom.
I ended up realizing that Jungkook was just a massive asshole, who only thought of himself.

"Oi, what the fuck are you looking at?" He snared at me rather aggressively.
"Nothing." I said, mentally scolding myself for almost tripping over my own words.

I looked down at the ground, why was he like this? Why was he this rude to me?

"Jungkook, come on. Don't be like this..."
Taehyung walked over to him, grabbed Jungkook by the shoulder and walked out of the room.

"What the fuck is your problem?" He whispered angrily at his friend, pushing him by the shoulder.

"Nothing, shit." He put his hands up in defeat.
"Obviously you have a problem with her, I'm not dumb." Taehyung rolled his eyes. Jungkook chewed on his inner cheek before speaking, "She tried to enter my room. You know how I feel about that." He crossed his muscular arms.

"Really? That's it? Do you really think she'd do that intentionally?" Now it was Taehyung's to cross his arms and roll his eyes at his logic.
"You're so fucking ignorant, Jungkook."
"Yah!"

With that, he walked back into the kitchen, "I'm sorry about that, just ignore him."
"It's alright."

"On a lighter note, there's something I've been wanting to ask you for a while now. Would you maybe like to go out with me some day?" Because of the question, I was too stunned to speak.
I just stood there with widened eyes and stared at him.

Almost immediately he regretted asking.
My shock changed into a smile.
"Of course, I'd love to go out with you."
"Wai- really?" He looked equally as stunned as me.
"Yes, really." I grabbed his hand.

---

"Anyways, so I was thinking instensly about how hot she is and much I wanted to kiss her or rather make ou-" Jennie stopped her rambling after noticing my silence. "Uhm excuse me, are you listening to me?"
"Huh?"

"You aren't." She scoffed.
"Aren't what?" I placed my hand under my chin and looked confused at my friend.

"I was talking about my beautiful crush, Joy, but you weren't listening.
You weren't listening at all, are you okay? You seem distracted." She leaned in and tucked a piece of hair away from my forehead.

I smiled, "Do you remember Taehyung, Jungkook's best friend?" She nodded, kinda confused.
"Well, he kinda asked me out." I smiled, looking at the ground and fiddling with my fingers.

"Oh my God, no way, NO WAY!" She sqealed happily and put her hands up in the air.

"Yeah and it's happening today." She practically screamed in excitement, pulling me into an extremely tight hug.
"I'm so excited for you!"
But I still hugged her back, almost as tightly.

"But wait, I need to help you find some pretty clothing for you. Trust me, you'll look amazing." The young woman patted my shoulder.

---

"Before our date can start, I need to go get something from Jungkook's and Jennie's. Is that alright with you? We don't have to."
"No, no, no, that's completely fine with me." I waved my hands slightly as we walked out to the bus stop.

I really liked Tae, he seemed incredible.
He was kind, confident, considerate, soft and not afraid to be himself. No bad habits, no toxic masculinity, no nothing.
A part of me was excited to see what him and I could become but another part of me was also scared, petrified even, of the relationship I had before that messed everything up me.

Being caught up in my own head, I didn't  realize that we already were at the location, it was first until the young man tapped me on the shoulder that I noticed we were there.

"Don't worry, I'll pay for your ticket."
"Oh, you don't have to."
"

That's fine, I want to."
I gave him my most grateful smile in return.

Right then the bus arrived and he did really pay for the ticket.

---

"Ah, Jungkook's house is so freaking nice." He half whined as he opened the door. I took off my jacket and shoes and followed after the tall man.

The house was so silent, it was almost eerie. Jennie wasn't home as she hanging out with her crush and Jungkook, well I didn't know about him.

"Jungkook's home. Want to play a prank on him?" Taehyung whispered into my ear and I nodded eagerly.

With that, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards Jungkook's room.
Almost immediately I could hear intense  bed creaking and moaning.

God, is having sex all he does?
Doesn't he have a freaking hobby or something else to be interested in?
If I were his parents, I'd be ashamed.
I mean, he's 25, doesn't have job, he stills lives off his parents money and success and all he he does is have sex with different women.

Suddenly three knocks on a door took me out of my trance.
*Knock knock knock*
"Oh my God, there's a massive spider out here!" Taehyung screamed in a panicked  manner.

"AHHH!" A muffled scream came out from the door, that was most definitely Jungkook.

Then I hears another loud bang.
Wait... did he fall off the bed?
Then the door slammed door opened, revealing a sweaty Jungkook in solely his grey sweatpants and shirtless.

Wow... he was muscular... and tattooed...

"Hyung, where did you see it?!"
"There!" Taehyung pointed at his feet.
"Argh!" He screamed and on an impulse, he jumped into Taehyung's arms.

"Get it away from me!" He whined with his eyes closed but Tae didn't answer, he just started to chuckled.
Visibly confused, he opened his eyes and stared at him. Then it turned into a full-blown laughter.

"You moron, there is no spider." He wheezed.
Jungkook growled angrily and jumped out of his grip.

"You dick, you know I'm scared of spiders." He punched the older man's chest but he Taehyung couldn't stop laughing.

I also chuckled along with him and first now he noticed me. After spotting me, he rolled his eyes and walked inside again, not forgetting to slam the door.