Chapter 48

"What do you want?" I huffed in annoyance, wanting mostly to just shut the door in his face and walk up again.
"Please listen to me." He looked behind him to ensure no one else was listening.

"Then talk." I was getting irritated at his silence.

"Look..." He looked around, deeply afraid of saying something wrong and worsening the situation.
"I'm so sorry for ignoring you. I think Jennie's getting suspicious of our... relations to each other,"

Was that really it?

"You're really great and I really, really like you. And if I'm being completely honest, I'm terrified of fucking this up.
You're too fucking good for me and I don't want to lose you."

"You like me...?" I was confused to say the least. What did he see in me?

"Of course I like you, I have for a while now. I don't want to lose you because Jennie finds out, that would ruin the friendship you have with her and I don't want that for you, so I thought it'd be better to push my feelings for you away."

"I want you Y/N, I want you so much it hurts, even if you're too good for me and I don't deserve you." He whimpered.

I didn't know what to say in that moment and what could I even say?

Thousands of thoughts swirled around in my head at once.

Do I forgive him and move on?

"Please, Y/N. Say something." He looked desperately at me.

"It's okay, I forgive you. Just please don't ignore me like that again."

"I won't." He wrapped his large arms around me and put his head on my shoulder.

"Thank you... thank you for giving a second chance." The tall man whispered into my ear.

It was too cold to be standing out at this hour, with only our body heat to warm us. Sure enough, Jungkook let go of me and smiled softly.

"I'm gonna go inside..." I stood there and smiled sheepishly, not knowing quite what to do. He nodded and I turned around to walk up the stairs. Three steps up, I looked back only to spot he still was there.

So I walked down to him, opened the door and asked him, "Do you want to go upstairs with me?" I mentally cringed at my choice of words, but to my surprise he nodded excitedly.

"But what about your mom?"
Then I remembered how I had told him that my mom couldn't stand him.

"She's asleep. You can just leave before she wakes up. Now come, it's getting cold."

I grabbed him by the hand and lead him upstairs.

We were careful and silent about sneaking into my small room.
I let the breath I had been holding in as I entered the space.

After having closed the door, he took the opportunity to look around the place.
"You've got a nice room, it's fucking cozy." He admired the desk with my laptop on it and the hundreds of Polaroid pics hanging on the wall above it.

"Thanks..." I smiled softly and plopped down on my bed, on top of the the baby blue colored duvet.
I secretly admired my crush looking at the Polaroids.

Finally he noticed me laying down and walked over to do the same, his eyes staring intensely into mine.

"You're so fucking pretty, Y/N." He smiled, placing his hand right under my jaw and tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "So fucking beautiful."
He whispered to himself.

Then he carefully connected his lips with mine. His lips were super soft and warm, like the softest set of pillows.
My lips parted slightly, allowing him to slip his tongue inside. I moaned a little at his tongue caressing mine.

So we stayed like that for a while, several minutes even, just making out with each other.

After a while, I pulled away from him, having grown too tired to do anything more. "Can we go sleep? I'm tired." I exclaimed, before a yawn left my mouth.

"Of course, just let me hold you."
He was careful to wrap his arms around my body and layed his head next to mine, but before he closed his eyes, he gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

---

My eyes slowly fluttered open as a small ray of morning sun hit my face. I looked around at my surroundings, almost immediately spotting him being dead asleep.

How was he so beautiful?

I layed like that for a while, just admiring his beauty, that was until he let out soft groan, indicating he was waking up.

And just like that, his eyes opened up.
He started to smile when he saw me laying right next to him.
"Good morning, beautiful." He smiled in a way that made his eyes light up with joy.

The tall male put his hand on my waist, before leaning in to kiss me deeply-

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Oh shit.

"Sweetie, it's time for you to wake up." My mom's voice beamed through the door in her happiest tone.

"It's my mom. She'll kill you if she sees you."

"Shit, what do we do?"

"Is everything alright, Y/N?"

"Quick, hide behind the door."

As I pushed to get him behind the door, the door slowly opened.
"I'm coming in, okay?" I quickly got over to my bed and tried not to act suspicious by smiling awkwardly.

I looked over at the door but to my relief, the door completely covered his form.

"Sweetheart, is something wrong today?" She asked worriedly and looked over at the door.

Shit shit shit!

I looked around the room and spotted my window, then it popped into my mind.

"Mom, look out the window!"

"What?" Her darted away from the door and walked over to the window.
As she looked out, Jungkook peaked out from behind the door.

I waved my hands, signaling for him to leave now.

As my mom continued to look out, she asked "What is it? I can't see anything."

'I'll talk to you later.' He mouthed as he carefully walked out the door, before leaving silently out the front door.

"Forget it, it's nothing. Why'd you come in anyway?"

She looked back to me, "Breakfast's ready." She smiled.

(Happy pride month to everyone! No matter if you're in the closet, out or questioning. No matter how you label yourself, you deserve to love who you wanna love!🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️❤🧡💛💚💙💜)