Chapter 35

"Ugh, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" I could very clearly hear the muffled moans coming from downstairs and it was bringing back bad memories, but this time it hurt even more.

I honestly hated myself for feeling like crying again but what could I possibly do about it? I hated it, it felt like a little, green monster was eating at my insides but I knew what it was. The little, green monster was jealousy for the millionth time.

When will this finally end?

"Fuck, Jungkook!" Luckily for me, Jennie was sound asleep and snoring at that.

I closed my eyes and leaned into the pillow, trying desperately to fall asleep but of course, life was against me.
I hated it, I hated hearing the man I'm in love with getting fucked by a stranger.

A noise, or rather a lack of noise brought me back to the harsh reality. Why was it suddenly quiet?

Pressing my right ear against the floor in attempt to hear something, the loud thud understandably so made me jump up in fear. It sounded like a door being slammed shut.

Should I go down and check on it?
I don't know...

After a long moment of consideration, I had a plan.

I decided that I would go down into the kitchen and drink some water as a cover. In reality, before going into the kitchen, I would secretly walk past his bedroom door to see if I could see anything.

Deciding the best time to go was now, I got up from the mattress on the floor, carefully I sneaked myself out of the room.

With super gentle steps, I walked down the stairs, physically cringing everytime the staircase made a creaky sound.
I leaned my body against the wall in attempt to lighten the weight so it wouldn't be so loud. I let out a shaky breath of relief when I reached the bottom and just as carefully as before, I walked towards his bedroom.

And to my surprise, it stood open.
An eerie sound and faint light came from it, giving me utter chills. I was confused. Where was he then?

Not wanting to get caught red-handed, I walked into the white kitchen to grab a glass of water.

"It's giving me nostalgia seeing you like this again." Jungkook chuckled, walking out of the shadows and into the moonlight shining in from the window.

I jumped in fear, almost dropping the glass I was holding onto.

"Wow chill, I didn't mean to scare you," He closed his eyes and chuckled.
"What the hell are you even doing here?" He asked curiously.

"I was thirsty."

"Okay, so it wasn't that girl and I who woke you up?"

My eyes widened and I accidentally looked into his eyes before awkwardly looking away again.

"No, no not at all."

"Don't lie to me, Y/N." He suddenly turned dead serious and his eyes darkened.

The already weird atmosphere quickly turned tense and I didn't know where to look.

I flinched when he suddenly started to walk towards me before I even knew it, he stood in front of me and grabbed me by the chin.

I wasn't petite or small but compared to him, I was. At least that's what it felt like.
I cowered in fear, not knowing quite what to say.

"If you're wondering, that girl left because I accidentally called her Sophie..." He stopped talking before lifting up my chin to examine my face.

Was he...... admiring me?

"Her name was Jisoo. She got really angry and left, not forgetting to slam the door shut."

Wait....? Did he know I was awake and listening?

"I figured the loud slam must've woken you up."

There was no casual playfulness in his voice like normal and it honestly scared me. He was being dead serious.

What was happening?

I could feel my hands trembling by now.
I was nervous, I didn't like this.
"Are you scared of me, Y/N?"

"No..." I looked down at the tiles, trying to find an irregularity among the lines but I was way too scared to focus.

"What did I tell you? Don't fucking lie to me." He glared.

It didn't take an expert to know was wrong with him.

Had he taken some kind of strange drug that made him like this? It had to be that.

I remember that Taehyung had told me about his drug addiction but I didn't figure it'd be this bad.

There was an eerie silence in the air by now, thicker than fog.

"Let's go into my bedroom."
Not giving me time to answer, he dragged me out of the kitchen and into his bedroom.

I looked around the room, realizing I hadn't really seen his room properly. It only took me a couple of seconds to see where the light was coming from.

It was pretty dark, except for the TV shining a faint light. I gasped when I realized what it was playing.

It was a porno of a busty, blonde chick getting railed by a faceless man, and I understood where the sound was coming from when I was here earlier.

Was he seriously watching adult videos while doing it? Weird.

I was too shocked to put my attention on Jungkook locking the door.

Suddenly the video got turned off, leaving behind only darkness and silence.

I turned around to face him, first now really noticing what he was wearing.
The black t-shirt fit him perfectly, showing off his fit physique, along pants some grey sweatpants.

I couldn't help but to notice the giant bulge through his pants, so I quickly looked away again but he'd already noticed and smirked.

I slowly walked back when he started going towards me until my back touched the wall.

He put his hands next to my head.
"You're very pretty, Y/N."
"Thanks..." I was very confused because of the compliment.

Why was he acting like this?

It seemed that he saw my concerned expression. He smirked at me but his eyes were completely dead, which honestly scared me.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked in his raspy voice.