Part I, Ch-1: Killian Hanma

One afternoon, a young man who stands about 5'9 and had a very athletic build to him was walking down the hallway wearing his school shirt with the sleeves rolled up and had his hands in his pockets. His long curly crimson colored hair was tied into a bun and his red eyes were beaming in the hallway.

He was making his way towards the library until he heard laughter and chatting coming from the other side of the room, but this didn't bother him as he opened the door anyways to see the librarian minding her business and four girls sitting at a t...

He was making his way towards the library until he heard laughter and chatting coming from the other side of the room, but this didn't bother him as he opened the door anyways to see the librarian minding her business and four girls sitting at a table, which made the girls stare at him for a second and as they seem to be in awe by his appearance. Soon they look back at each other as they continued on with their conversation, and Killian made his way towards the table in the back as he sat down and kicks his feet up while he places some headphones on his ears to listen to a broadcast.

Killian: 'Hopefully this broadcast will make my day more relaxing. After this, I'll go jog on the beach or somethin'.'

Killian leaned back in his chair as he listened to the broadcast while staring out the window. Minutes go by as Killian was still in his world minding his own business... that was until he felt odd as he looks back at the group of girls and noticed that they were looking at him. This kind of weirded him out, but he stared back out of the window and just ignored them.

Soon after, he noticed on the left side of his eye he sees one of the girls with blond hair walks behind him in search of a book. Suddenly, Killian leaned back in his chair too far to the point he started to fall down. The blond girl noticed that he was falling and took a step back, but Killian manages to capture himself by using his incredible flexibility to make his legs land on the ground and was standing folding forwards as his upper body was over his legs, and he was looking at the blond girl who had an amazed look on her face.

 The blond girl noticed that he was falling and took a step back, but Killian manages to capture himself by using his incredible flexibility to make his legs land on the ground and was standing folding forwards as his upper body was over his legs,...

Blond Girl: How... did you do that?

Killian: Sorry if I startled you. I leaned back in my chair too far.

Killian then stood up but noticed that his headphones were on the ground and his phone was still inside of his pocket. Suddenly, the three other girls came up to see what just happened.