Ch-12: Birth of Killian

"Dublin, Ireland"

Dublin, capital of the Republic of Ireland, is on Ireland's east coast at the mouth of the River Liffey. Its historic buildings include Dublin Castle, dating to the 13th century, and imposing St Patrick's Cathedral, founded in 1191. Dublin has a significant literary history and produced many literary figures. It also has a vibrant nightlife and is reputedly one of Europe's most youthful cities, with an estimate of 50% of citizens being younger than 25.

On the streets, a calm woman who appears to be in her late 20s. Her hair was long and black, her expressive hazel eyes stared straightforward as she entered an apartment building. 

This woman was here to visit someone as she seemed to be prepared and ready for what's about to happen as she still kept that same calm look on her face the whole time

She walked down the hallway as she reached the door with the exact number she was looking for. She pulls out a key card that opens the door as she walks inside of the room and closed the door behind her, but she lets out a sigh as she knew that somebody was inside with her. She turned around see a big man looking down at her.

 She turned around see a big man looking down at her

Woman: Oh. It's you.

Big Guy: Molly McCarthy. I've been waiting for ya.

The woman named Molly walks over to her bed and threw her purse down on the ground as she sat down on the edge of her bed.

Molly: If you're going to do this, try to do it quietly. I'm having the worst headache of my entire life. Not only that but these walls are thin here.

Big Guy: Heh. You really think I give a shit about the others or your headache. But since you're already here and on the bed, you already know what comes next, right?

Molly looked at the big man with the same calm look on her face as she didn't show any signs of fear or hatred towards him. Even her heartbeat stayed the same.

Molly: And what's next after you're done having your way with me? Go around starting fights with everyone? Kill animals with your bare hands? Fuck many women you have your eyes on?