Ch-35: ImPAULsive Boxing

This is gonna be the last chapter for this part until I return back with the Pickle arc. I don't when I'll be back to do it, but it's a guarantee. But until then, thank you for waiting for the four-way publish and have a blessed day.

................................................................................

Killian was in his backyard sparring by himself as he was wearing shorts and shoes outside. Every attack he threw, sweat would fly off of his body, but he was intentionally striking the droplets of sweat every time he got the chance to. With one final punch, he decides to take a break and hears a notification on his phone going off. He walks over to it and sees a message from Tokugawa that says. "Come over to the underground arena. There's someone who's looking to challenge you."

Killian: Someone's challenging me? Wonder who that could be.'

Fastforward into entering the empty underground arena, Killian spots Tokugawa standing in the center and waved at him.

Killian: Hey!

Tokugawa: Ah, Killian, my boy. You came here pretty quick.

Killian: I got your message saying that someone wants to challenge me. So who is it?

Tokugawa: Someone who seeks fame in fighting you. A while ago during your fight against Doyle and Sikorsky, videos have spread across the world of that fight. That ended up catching the attention of a young man who seem to be quite famous in America.

Killian: A celebrity? Is that who challenged me to a fight?

Tokugawa: I like to think of him as more of an entrepreneur than a celebrity. But he does have some fighting experiences under his belt. Wrestling and boxing.

Killian: That so? Then where's the man himself supposed to be?

???: Right over here, brother!

They both looked up at the row of seats and saw a man sitting down wearing a white T-shirt and a backwards cap on. He stands up and walks down into the arena and get close-up with Killian with a smile on his face.

 He stands up and walks down into the arena and get close-up with Killian with a smile on his face

Tokugawa: Killian, this man here is--

Killian: Logan. I think a heard about you before. Well, I heard negative stuff about you, but other than that, I think I get the sense of who you are.

Logan: It's good to be recognized. But we ain't here to talk about me for now, I wanna talk about you for a minute. The same guy that won a 2v1 fight against two dangerous man and walked off with bleeding eardrum. You became hot on Youtube and every social media platform, bro. Standing here with you is quite the honor. But... if it was your other brother on the other hand... uh, what's in name? Haki? Taki?

Killian: Baki.

Logan: Yeah, that's his name. I heard a lot about him too, man. I heard he's the strongest champion in Japan. But it does suck he got arrested in Arizona. If it was him, then, I would've challenged him first. But I can work with this for now.