Ch-24: Akuma

Raven was still making her way back home after her encounter with Jack Hanma. But she then sees a man sitting down on the side of the road with his legs and arms crossed. He was wearing a dark karate gi and his hair was red.

Raven: 'That's odd. But he seems interesting...'

Raven got a closer look at this man and could tell something was very interesting about him. But then she could tell that something was very dangerous about him, the moment she got closer was when she felt threatened by him. And he wasn't doing anything but just sitting there.

Mysterious Fighter: Unless you seek death, move along.

Raven: Uh...

The mysterious fighter looked at Raven with a serious look, and she could tell that he wasn't kidding in the slightest. The both of them had a stare down in what felt like minutes, but that was soon disrupted by the sounds of heavy footsteps approaching the both of them. Raven turned around to see who it was only to find her brother Jack with a devious smile on his face as he was looking right at the fighter.

Jack: I finally found you.

Mysterious Fighter: ...

Jack: I was hoping when the two of us would meet at last. And now that I'm here... I finally have the opportunity to fight you.

The two of them were locking eyes with each other as Raven decided to just head home and leaves Jack to have his fun with this fighter. When she was far away from them, the mysterious fighter stood up on his feet and tighten his fists, and Jack starts taking off his shirt and throwing it to the side.

Mysterious Fighter: So you've been searching for me? You're either bold or just foolish. But either way, you cannot hope to expect an easy victory.

Jack: Assuming an easy win from you is blasphemy. I know exactly who you are... Akuma. A strong warrior who is fixated on strength and violence and would fight anyone who is strong enough to take you on. In a way, you remind me of another violent man who is also power hungry.

The man named Akuma narrowed his eyes by whom Jack was talking about. But then Jack started walking towards him with his eyes glowing red and was about to attack Akuma head-on.

Jack: Are you ready?

Jack throws a punch, but Akuma moves to the side and hits Jack in the face with a heavy kick and follows it up with a side kick to the stomach. Jack grabs his leg and lifts him up in the air, but this gave Akuma the opportunity to to kick Jack in the face multiple times without stop, surprisingly, Jack took those kicks and slams Akuma on the ground and lifts him up again to punch him. Akuma blocks the attack but was send flying across the street until he landed on both his feet and got in his fighting stance.

 Akuma blocks the attack but was send flying across the street until he landed on both his feet and got in his fighting stance

Jack wipes the blood off from his face and starts walking towards Akuma.

Jack: You pack a powerful kick. But what about your fists? I want to taste the strength behind 'em.