Ch-5: Her friends/Back to Fighting

It was the next day of school again as everyone was in the dining hall for lunch. Killian had his plate of food in his hands but was having some trouble finding a place to sit to enjoy it. Some of the students tried to offer him a seat, but he didn't think that they were the right people to sit down with. And there were some other students who didn't want him to sit with them because they find him either weird, or just intimidating.

Killian: 'Dining hall is packed today. It's been a while since I've eaten in here. I usually just eat outside or don't eat at all. But that's not important, what's important is a seat to lay my buttocks on. But where...'

Nagatoro: Senpai! Over here!

Killian turns his head towards the voice calling him out and saw Nagatoro with two other girls waving at him.

Nagatoro: Come on. There's a seat next to me.

She gestures her finger for Killian to come over and seat with her and her friends. Killian seemed hesitant at first since he'll be the only dude sitting at a table with girls.

Killian: Oh well... 

He walks over to their table and sat down next to Nagatoro as he decided to make himself comfortable. He looks up at the other two girls and thought that they looked familiar, and they looked at him and recognized him from the library.

Orange-Haired Girl: Oh, I remember you. You're the guy from the library room, huh?

Puppy Faced Girl: Huh? Huh?

Killian: Uh... I guess so. Depends on who's asking.

Orange-Haired Girl: Wow. Still weird as I remember.

Puppy Faced Girl: Is this your boyfriend, Toro?

Both Killian and Nagatoro eyes widen as Killian almost spat out his food, but Nagatoro teasingly pulls Killian in.

Nagatoro: Yup. We're going steady. Right, Senpai~?

Killian: I just wanna eat...

Nagatoro started to cuddle on Killian as he tried to eat his food while trying to hide the embarrassment on his face as he tried to shake Nagatoro off of him. The other girls started laughing.

Orange-Haired Girl: This is good! So how far have you gotten with her, Paisen?

Killian: Paisen? What is that? And I have no idea what you're talking about. I only known her for a couple of days.

Orange-Haired Girl: Really? Then why are you getting all embarrassed for, Paisen?

Puppy Faced Girl: Embarrassed!

The puppy faced girl placed her hand on top of Killian's hand as this made him widen his eyes.

Puppy Faced Girl: Say... You wanna be my boyfriend next?

Killian: Wait a minute, just pump the breaks...!

Nagatoro looks down at their hands as she felt some type of way about it.