Ch-26: Ultimate Violence vs. Ultimate Martial Arts (II)

Kaku: I haven't felt something like this in 100 years.

Yujiro: You people take so much pride in such circus bullshit.

Kaku: What do you mean... "you people"?

Yujiro: Everyone except me. The weaklings that enjoy making up all this bullshit. Manipulating chakra or ki. Hidden spiritual powers, secret scroll techniques, inherited tricks from family. Magic power increase, stamina increase... Some Hollywood movie stuff. It's all garbage in a real fight. And conversations such as this...!

Yujiro charges at Kaku with a powerful uppercut about to land under his chin.

That hit made Kaku flying backwards, but he was able to absorb the hit and land on his feet

That hit made Kaku flying backwards, but he was able to absorb the hit and land on his feet. But another punch from Yujiro struck him again.

The punch sends him flying into the wall, but he stuck the landing again

The punch sends him flying into the wall, but he stuck the landing again. Yujiro continued to rush at him while Baki was mesmerized by his dad, and Killian was at a loss for words and could only watch the fight.

Kaku throws a kick at Yujiro that made him slide back a bit, but he blocked the kick from the old master.

Yujiro: Guess you haven't had enough.

Kaku: Come on.

Yujiro blitz towards the old master and punches him across the face that caused him to turn into a windmill, but that gave Kaku momentum to kick Yujiro in his face. Yujiro throws another punch at Kaku's face again that sends him crashing into the wall, and it didn't seem he'd absorb the damage this time.

Retsu: Yujiro is slamming the power on the wall! Kaioh Kaku cannot use Shaori.

Yujiro throws a powerful kick at Kaku's stomach that made him crash into the wall again. He follows it up with another punch to the face that lifts him up off the ground.

Baki: There he is. There's the Yujiro Hanma I know.

Killian: Woah...

Retsu: Baki... you seem very happy right now. He is beating up an old man who is over a hundred years old.