So... What do you want to talk about?

Yeah, yeah, I know I haven't been updating and the blames on me. But let me tell you something... I got nothing to tell.

But on a real note, this is a Q&A and also an update to the story. So first of all, and I'm sure you guys would like this, but there are 4 chapters that are currently in the works that would lead into the Pickle arc, and I plan on publishing them in one day. And no, there won't be a Arizona prison arc, but it will be mentioned. So yeah, that's what's up.

And also my reasoning of not updating on here for a minute is because I've tried to do everything at once. Meaning I've tried to focus on other stories and come up with these new ideas and get creative, but all it did was tire my brain out. So I took time off from here, came back, and published this story called GWS, a wrestling story that just came out a few weeks ago. But then, I told myself, "Just focus on this one thing, and when you're done, then you can focus on other things." So I decided to make these 4 chapters, and maybe a special one if I'm feeling really good, and when I published them all on that one day, then I can focus on another story before I come back to this one.

And as for the Q&A, I just like to hear from y'all. So if there's any questions you got like what's my favorite color, should cockroaches have human rights, did I think Diddy did it, or if pineapple do indeed go on pizza, then ask away.

Or if you don't have a question and there's just something you'd like to say to me, that's fine as well.

I also want to take this moment and say that a friend of mine called @Me_Myself_I00 has also gotten his story out called Foreign Redneck Scientist featuring Sana Sunomiya. He does his differently than mine, so I'll recommend going to him if you want to read something that feels different. Basically, putting him on the map right now.

That's all I have to say. Hopefully none of y'all come for my neck because of my absence, though I wouldn't blame you if you did. And hope you all have an amazing day, if you're not having one, then I just hope it gets better for you. 

Bye.