Ch-25: Ultimate Violence vs. Ultimate Martial Arts (I)

Just wanna say something real quick, I'd never thought a story like this would have this many views, but you guys really enjoy it for some reason. Not complaining. Just wanted to say that.
Much love.

"Raitai Tournament"

As of now, five of six matches have been finished which was five to one with Retsu gaining a victory against Jaku. In other words, the Chinese Allied Powers are not doing so well. Even if they were able to win the final match, the team's defeat has been decided. The Chinese supporters are full of despair, but it was now time for the final match of the tournament...

Yujiro Hanma started walking out into the arena, which made everyone in the crowd focus on this powerhouse of a fighter. Molly saw him and narrowed her eyes as she just felt nothing but irked by the sight of that man. Yujiro looked around the crowd and started to speak...

Yujiro: "Six to zero. We'll get a perfect win." Those were the same words that Sea Emperor Kaioh Kaku, the Chinese Allied Powers' chief has said. They broke their promise. China's dignified 4,000 years of martial arts and the Sea King and Sea Emperor titles are still standing tall.

Killian and Baki were standing in the back watching their father talk to the audience.

Yujiro: Those 4,000 years of Chinese martial arts and hundreds of thousands of martial arts have disappeared without showing the complete form of Kung Fu you wanted. Some fallen ill, some cried after an injury, and some gave up because they couldn't handle the painful training. Some even die of old age. Right here and now, one remarkable being reached a complete form without falling to any obstacles.

A smirk spread across his face.

Yujiro: This man has been called the master of masters and has reached the summit that no others could. He has reached the end of the path, never forgetting or drifting from the martial arts. You can be proud of him. Sea Emperor Kaioh Kaku is an embodiment of Chinese Kenpo. If I lose here, the previous wins will have no meaning whatsoever.

The crowd cheered in excitement and had hope that the Chinese Allied Powers would have a chance at victory. When Yujiro was finished with his speech, Kaioh Kaku strolled out into the arena in his wheelchair and approached Yujiro. He sat up and waved at the supporters rooting for him.

Kaku: Hello.

When the match started, Kaku grabs his wheelchair and threw it at Yujiro who caught it with only his index finger. He places the wheelchair down and looked at the old master.

Yujiro: Hop on.

Kaku: Hehehe. Why thank you.

He walks over to the wheelchair and sat down, and Yujiro started to stroll him around the arena. Everyone was watching the two, and Yujiro started to speak to the old master.

Yujiro: Sea Emperor Kaku.

Kaku: Yes?

Yujiro: To get where you are now. What did you sacrifice and what did you gain? Money? Friends? Women? Booze? You had a lot of time where you could've lived in peace. Yet you voluntarily dived into more than a hundred years of agonizing training. So again, what did you gain and what did you lose?

Killian: They're just walking around. What's going on?

Baki: No clue. 

Yujiro demanded an answer from Kaku, in which he responded back to him about his past.

Kaku: Listen well, Ogre. I'm sure you understand. In the 4,000 years of Chinese martial arts history, no man admired power more than I did. I'd do anything for getting it. Women, friendships, alcohol, blood, and honor... I didn't hesitate to even throw away my parents and siblings. Or rather, the strength that I accumulated each and every day intoxicated me so much that I lost myself.