Ch-2: Strongest of the Creatures

Later on the same day, the moon was up as the stars were shining in the sky. Killian just got home as he hangs up his school jacket and changed out of his uniform. He took a shower and decided to grab a snack afterwards. When it was time for him to go to bed, he suddenly thinks about Nagatoro and how she was really interested in him, and how she was impressed by his moves. Though some of the moves she did also seem to impress him as well. But he just ignored it and went straight to bed to get himself prepared for tomorrow.

"The Next Day"

"Art Room"

The bell started to ring as Killian was headed towards the Art Room. As he was heading over there, some people greeted him as they waved at him or say "hi" to him. He responds back with just a simple two-finger salute as he keeps heading down the hall. Killian wasn't much of a people person as he genuinely never felt any sort of relationship to the people who tried to befriend him. When he was about to grab the handle to enter the Art Room, he heard a familiar voice call out his name.

Nagatoro: Senpai! What's up?

Killian: You again? Um... hi.

Killian enters the room as Nagatoro followed him behind.

Nagatoro: Huh? Are you in the art club?

Killian: No. I just like to come in here to mess around. Mostly workout in here.

Killian placed his bag on the ground as he removed his school jacket to set it on the ground. He started to stretch his limbs as well as dislocate parts of his bones to the point it made a loud sound that echoed the room.

Nagatoro: Woah! Did you just dislocate something in your body?

Killian: Only my shoulders, knees, and hips. And you probably might wanna look away from this one.

Suddenly, Killian opened his mouth wide enough to the point his jaw dislocated into an enormous size. Nagatoro saw this in both disgust and awe. Killian then relocates his jaw back in place as well as his other bones.

Nagatoro: That was so gross, yet so damn cool! Are you hurt at least?

Killian: I'm pretty numb to it. I've been doing it for almost half of my life. By the way, there's a reason why you're in here with me?

Nagatoro: I just wanna look around the place and see what kind of cool art they have around. Don't mind me, Senpai~.

Nagatoro explored the room as Killian kept on stretching his body. As Nagatoro was looking at the statues, she heard Killian groaning a bit as well as muscles being stretched out. She turned around only to see Killian doing a full split on the ground as he was stretching one of his legs up high in the air as his toes were pointing up at the ceiling.

Nagatoro: You really aren't normal, are ya, Senpai?

Killian: You aren't the first person to say that. And to answer your question... I'm not sure.

Nagatoro: You're not sure, huh? How about this then... we're alone in this room together, right? And you say you workout in here.

Killian: Yes, and yes. 

Nagatoro: In that case...

Nagatoro had a smug smile on her face as she puts her fists up.

Nagatoro: Why don't I be your sparring buddy, Senpai~.

Killian looked at her with a calm look on his face as he quickly sprung up from the ground and landed on his feet. 

Nagatoro: And I think I know exactly how to beat you.