Part III, Ch-36: Prehistoric Warrior in the Modern Era

Woke up from hibernation, time to cook.

Another day of school goes by as it felt like just another casual day. However, Killian was eating his lunch inside of the art room along with Naoto and Hana who was handfeeding the young man as Killian eats his fish and rice.

Killian: Do you really have to feed it to him?

Hana: He's been frail as of lately, so I'm making sure he has enough energy to keep going through his stomach. Would you also like to try some?

Killian: I'm good, thanks.

From outside the room, Killian heard a couple of light footsteps running down the hall and sounded like it was getting closer to the door. The door opens up wide to reveal Nagatoro, Yoshi, Maki, Sakura, and Raven standing outside to see the three of them eating in the same room together.

Naoto: You guys?

Killian: Hey.

After entering the room, the four young ladies sat down and started eating their own food while talking about how good their food is and other things. Killian who just finished his before anybody else leaned back in his chair and relaxed until Raven remembered to tell him something.

Raven: By the way, have you heard the news lately?

Killian: News about what?

Maki: Oh right! Get this, there's this caveman who was frozen in ice for a long time and is now brought back to life.

Killian: What?

Nagatoro: She's right. We were actually talking about it before we got our lunches. Let me show you...

Nagatoro pulls out her phone and shows a news article of the caveman.

"Man?! Or beast?! How did the man who revived from ancient times comes to the modern age?"

Killian: Oh... so you guys weren't joking.

Naoto: Bringing back someone from ancient times into our world... Shouldn't someone like that be... dead?

Raven: We don't know how they manage to do it, but whatever scientist broke him out must be a very good one.

Hana: I'm not sure if it's a right idea to bring someone like that into the modern world. Let alone, someone who's from the era where dinosaurs used to roam the Earth.

Maki: I didn't even think humans existed around that time.

Nagatoro: If that's the case, then I think that means he's the only one left from that time.

Killian: That's pretty insane to think about. 

Sakura: Guys, look! There's a live video of him right now stating that he's here in Japan!