🎄Christmas Time🎄

"Christmas Eve"

On a snowy night before Christmas, everyone was fast asleep in their homes while the decorations were lit up on the tree and outside on the street. Inside of one of the houses, Killian Hanma was sleeping in his bed while a medium-sized Christmas tree was set up inside of the living room in the corner.

Everything seem to be peaceful until the sound of some thumping noises woke him up. He sat up from his bed and looked around and pulls his hair back from his face. He didn't hear it again and just went back to sleep.

Killian: Must be that cat again...

Inside of his living room, a large man wearing red was inside of his kitchen walking around with a large sack in his hand. He places some presents down next to the tree and took the time to look at it.

Large Man: Seems to know how to set up a tree.

Back with Killian, the sound of heavy footsteps woke him up again. This time it sounded more like a person was in his house instead of a cat. He jumped up out of his bed and walked out of his bedroom and straight into the living room. He looked around and noticed presents next to his tree.

Killian: Presents? That means...

He looked around and noticed a large man in the shadows staring back at him while drinking a whole carton of milk.

Large Man: Killian... you're still supposed to be asleep.

Killian: Uh... are you really...

The large man throws the empty milk at him to catch and started to chuckle.

Large Man: All you need to know is that you're not supposed to be awake around this time. Go back to sleep. If not...

The large man stepped out of the shadows with a smile on his face, and Killian was shocked to see that it was in fact not Santa Claus, but someone he didn't expect to show up at his house.

Yujiro Claus: Then I'll put you to sleep myself.

Killian: You got to be kidding me...!

Yujiro slowly started to walk over to him and dropped his sack on the floor. Killian got ready and quickly throws a kick to his face, but it didn't seem to faze him one bit and just laughs it off.

Yujiro Claus: Seriously? I've eatin cookies tougher than that!

Yujiro grabs his leg and pulls him in to uppercut him into the ceiling that half of his body was popping out of the roof, and his legs were dangling inside. Killian regains conciousness and noticed reindeers that did not look friendly in the slightest. They all had red glowing eyes and seemed muscular than the ones you see on TV.

Killian: What the--

Yujiro breaks through his roof and landed on top of the chimney. He looks back at Killian with a cookie in his mouth and jumped into his slay.

Yujiro Claus: On to the next one!

He started to take off into the sky as he laughs through the snowy night.

Yujiro Claus: HYA HA HA HA! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Killian watched him go as he tried to free himself from his own roof.

Killian: Damn old man. This is gonna be coming out of your pocket!

"Christmas Day"

On Christmas Day, Killian walked outside of his room and heads straight into the living room to look up at the hole in the roof that was caused by his dad. He sighs and looks at the presents to see a small note on the floor. He picked it up and read it.

"Enjoy your gifts well. And remember to grow stronger every day and every night so one day you could step up to the likes of me. Merry Christmas." ~Yujiro

Killian: I get the feeling I'm not the only one he did this to.

...

Later on that day, he was walking outside wearing a leather jacket, pants, and boots. He was downtown could see people hanging out and spending time with family, friends and loved ones. He walked into one of the coffee spots and ordered some coffee to enjoy while enjoying his Christmas.

But then someone he didn't expect showed up in front of him.

Nagatoro: Senpai! What's up.

Killian: Toro. Merry Christmas to you.

Nagatoro: Merry Christmas. What're you doing out here today?

Killian: Just enjoying my day with some nice hot coffee. Nothing special.

Nagatoro: Hm. So, have you've been getting any gifts this Christmas? Or have you've been a bad little boy this year?

Killian: I've gotten gifts, and a little more to it.

Nagatoro: What does that mean?

Killian: Never mind that. But, what're you doing out here? Hang with your friends.

Nagatoro shakes her head and turns her eyes towards another direction while whistling. That's when Killian noticed that she was holding a gift bag in her hand.

Killian: Giving a gift to somebody? Who?

She looks back at Killian and smiled, which took Killian a second to realize that it was meant for him.

Nagatoro: I've been keeping this for you when the time came. And now feels like the right time.

She gives the bag to Killian as he looks inside to see a red and black scarf and fuzzy black headphones for him. But there was one last thing in the bag as he pulls it out to see custom-made mug of him that says "fight night" on it. He looks at Nagatoro as she grabbed the fuzzy headphones to place on his head and then proceeds to wrap the scarf around his neck.

Nagatoro: So? You like it?

Killian: I... this is just... thanks. Really, thank you.

Nagatoro: Yeah, well, I didn't want to show you off or anything. But, I did put some thought into this. Including that mug. By the way, you feel like--

She was interrupted as Killian pulls her in for a hug, catching her off guard as she blushed all over her face.

Killian: What were you about to say?

Nagatoro: I-- Uh-- Well... I was gonna say... you want to walk around with me? If you want to...

Killian: Sure. Where to?

Nagatoro: Let's see what we can find.

They both walked together down the street to see what type of activities they could do this Christmas Day. Thus, ending this with jolly and cheer.

Hope you all have a holly, jolly, Christmas. May your wishes come true, and all your worries come to an end.