Ch-29: Old Tricks

My bad for the absence. But right now, it's time for fight night.

Ali Jr started to lightly jump in the air with his hands free as he saw Killian as this calm beast that was ready to bare his fangs into him.

Muhammad Ali Jr: I'm always ready.

Killian: Let's get into it then.

He slowly walks up to Ali Jr and threw a straight right punch that misses him but throws another punch for the stomach that nearly connects. Ali Jr had a sweat roll down his face and knew that Killian was going to be some trouble. So Ali had to circle around him while keeping his guard up towards Killian who did nothing but stare him down with a child-like expression as he smiled.

Killian: You move just like you dad, but do you have his strength.

He starts walking over to Ali Jr casually with no guard to put up to protect himself. Ane when he got close enough, Ali Jr throws a quick right jab to his face, causing Killian to stop in his tracks as he rubs his face.

Killian: Hmm...

Muhammad Ali Jr: Good enough for you?

Killian looks at him only to receive another jab to the face a flurry of consecutive punches to his body, making him stumble back a bit.

Muhammad Ali Jr: Not protecting yourself isn't a very smart move.

Killian looks at Ali Jr with a bit of blood leaking from his lip, but he smiles and wipes it away and stares at him.

Killian: I know that. I just wanted to feel your punches to see if they're something I should be worried about. I'd admit, they caught me off guard.

Muhammad Ali Jr: Off guard? Is that your way of saying it doesn't hurt?

Killian: Considering that you're the son of the legendary Muhammad Ali, I thought that maybe your hits would knock me out by now. But yet, here I still stand fully awake. If you wanted, you'd punch me right in the chin.

Killian walks closer to Ali Jr and pointed at his own chin while leaning in towards him.

Killian: Right here. If you hit me in the right place, I'd be having sweet dreams all night. Go ahead, Junior... have a go.

Ali Jr just smirked and quickly goes in for a jab at his chin, but suddenly, Killian seems to disappear in front of his eyes, but Killian actually ducked under him and quickly ended up behind him. He shoves him down to the ground as Ali Jr turns around to see Killian standing above him with a belt in hand.

Killian: This yours?

Muhammad Ali Jr looks down to notice his belt was missing from his pants. Killian tosses it back to him as he stood there and wait for Ali Jr to get back up and put his belt back on.

Muhammad Ali Jr: A trickster, huh? You know in a real street fight, the opponent wouldn't give the other one time to get up, let alone wait for them to put there belt back on.

Killian: Maybe. But in this case, I'm just messing with you, man. If this was a real fight, my friend, you would've already been beaten.

Muhammad Ali Jr: How so--

Without another second, Killian rushed at Ali Jr and kicks him right in the nuts that lifted him up off the ground as he screams in pain. He kneels down in pain as Killian walks over to get his drink and walks away.

Killian: That's how.

He walks away while drinking his soda, leaving Ali Jr in agony. But as he was walking away, Killian started to get a memory of Luke teaching him some of the tricks that he taught him when he was a little kid.