Ch-8: A Nice Day for a Swim

*Dream Sequence*

Feminine Voice: Wake up. Wake up, Senpai.

Killian slowly opened his eyes and noticed he was in some sort of strange place, like he was up in the clouds with a strange girl wearing a red hoodie to cover her face.

Hoodie Girl: You're finally awake.

Killian didn't say anything as he looked around the place. He was confused but fascinated by the structure of the pillars around him in this sky void that he's in. He looked forward to seeing some stairs that the hoodie girl was on top of as she was looking down at him.

Killian noticed that he was wearing some sort of fighting gear as he was wearing some black and blue gloves, black foot wraps, and blue BJJ shorts.

Killian: How did I get here? Where am I?

Hoodie Girl: This is Chichibu Nagatoro. Congratulations. You have been chosen to be the savior of this world.

Killian: 'Savior? Oh, I see... It's one of those types of situations. I guess I'll play along.' Who are you? And what do you want from me?

Hoodie Girl: There's a really bad demon lord on the loose.

Killian: 'Oh, wow. Who would've guessed?'

Hoodie Girl: Things are looking pretty bad down there. So please help us.

Killian laid back down on the ground with his head resting on his hand as his eyes were slightly closed.

Killian: And what makes you think I'm the right person for this?

The girl smiled as she went down the stairs and walked towards Killian and got close to his face to sniff him, which made him kind of weirded out by this.

Hoodie Girl: Oh, wow! You're definitely qualified to become a strong fighter! Especially with this unique skill called "Fists of the Virgin."

Killian: ...

Hoodie Girl: So, anyway, off you go.

The girl waved at Killian as he suddenly started to fall down from the sky as the girl looked removed her hoodie as she smiled down at him.

Blonde Girl: Have fun, Senpai.

Killian was falling pretty fast as turned his body around and spread his body out to glide his way over to some water he could land on, but he couldn't find any in sight. So he came up with one solution in his mind. As he was about to land on the ground, he use all the muscles in his legs to help him land on the ground as it created a huge crack in the ground and made a huge impact sound. He looks around the place and sees a giant dragon flying through the sky as well as a castle he could see from afar. There were also some weirdly-looking creatures wandering around.