Ch-20: China's Biggest Tournament

I'm back.

The next day of school started as today was the school marathon. Everybody was outside in their tracksuits and were ready for it to begin. Nagatoro and her friends were amping each other up so they could get through the course, even Raven who's with them seemed prepared. But Nagatoro was also looking around the area as if she was looking for somebody.

Nagatoro: 'Strange... I haven't seen Senpai in two days. Is he sick? Hurt? Missing? I should call to make sure.'

Maki: Yo, Hayase. You good?

Nagatoro: Hm? I'm fine, just trying to stay focused.

Maki: Alright. Just making sure.

*BANG*

The sound of a gunshot was the signal for everyone to start sprinting. Nagatoro and her friends were running pretty fast as they were also beside each other as well. Raven was just jogging as she didn't feel like showing out just yet. Naoto ended up jogging beside her as the both of them were now going at the same speed.

Raven: Naoto. You seem to be doing good.

Naoto: Thanks. Though, I kind of twisted it a bit last night.

Raven: For real? Is it okay?

Naoto: I'll be fine. For now, I'm just not gonna pick up the pace.

Raven: Alright. But if you ever start to feel something off, just say something.

Naoto nodded and kept on jogging beside Raven with them behind Nagatoro and her friends. While that was going on, somewhere inside of arena filled with a crowd of people stood a group of fighters. And along with those fighters was Killian, looking around at the crowd with his opened eyes not knowing how to feel about this.

Killian: 'Man...'

"Two Days Ago"

Killian and Tokugawa were on the sidewalk after leaving the parking lot full of unconscious men on the ground. 

Killian: A Raitai Tournament is being held in China.

Tokugawa: That's right. And from what I've been told, it's held once every 100 years. After I've been informed of that, I thought of about the unique fighters like you that would probably be interested in participating in this tournament.

Killian: You think I'm just gonna join?

Tokugawa: I don't think, I know that deep down you are interested. That you want to join. Because in the tournament, I heard that they have the most ungodly of opponents you could wish for.

This immediately caught Killian's interest now. If these kinds of opponents were going to be there, then he will take the opportunity to fight them if it means it'll help him grow even better to face that strong fighter he fell to.

Afterwards, Killian and Tokugawa drove all the way towards the airport where a private jet is waiting for him. This made him feel like he was moving up in life knowing that he gets to enter a private jet that looked like it costs thousands of dollars. He made it inside and looked around as his eyes widen with amazement.

 He made it inside and looked around as his eyes widen with amazement