20th Birthday Special

This ain't part of the story.

Today was going to be a very interesting one.

Because Killian, the younger brother in the family, has reached out to Baki, Raven, Jack, and even the Ogre himself Yujiro Hanma to have a family dinner. How was he able to do it? Let us find out.

"Nighttime"

Killian was at his home putting on some clothes to be prepared for tonight. The night where he gets to spend family dinner time with his siblings and his father. Though he felt a little nervous doing this, considering that he hasn't done anything like this before with family. But it was something that he wanted to see, wanted to try out so he can understand what that's like. Disregarding the fact that his family are very different from everyone else.

He just put on some sandals, shorts, and a button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up. He tied his hair into his usual style and brushed his teeth. He seemed to be ready and had his expectations that this night could go either good or bad.

Killian: Alright. It's time for me to go. Hopefully they'd agreed to go.

He left his small house and head on down into the streets to the restaurant he picked out for. Along the way, he sees his sister Raven, wearing a long-sleeved shirt, jeans, and shoes. He waves over to her to get her attention.

Killian: Raven! What's up!

Raven: Killian. Didn't expect bumping into you. I'm guessing you're already heading to the family dinner like I am.

Killian: Yeah.

Raven: What made you want to invite all of us to this anyway? It just seems... unexpected from you.

Killian: It's something I wanted to try out. I'll explain more when the whole family arrives.

They continued to walk along the way to their destination while chatting. Meanwhile with Baki, he was already on the street heading towards the restaurant that Killian told them to meet at. And Jack, he was also on his way over there, but he manages to get a few eyes on him because of his large body and size.

The four of them would eventually meetup at the front of the door and would greet each other.

Baki: What's up. Funny how we arrived here at the same time.

Killian: But at least we're all here. Well, some of us.

Jack: We're missing our old man, Yujiro.

Raven: You think he's already inside?

Killian: Maybe. But let's head in and grab our seats, yeah.

The four of them entered inside, and they all saw the place empty with no customers in sight. The waiter took notice of them and greeted them. Though he could tell that they were an odd bunch, he still did his job.

Male Waiter: Greeting everyone.

Killian: Hi, we're here for the reservation. The name's Hanma.

Male Waiter: Yes, of course. Right this way.

The waiter leads them to where they would be seated, but their eyes immediately gazed at a man who was already at the table with smile was spread across his face while staring at the four siblings.