Ch-22: Someone of the Past

"4 Years Ago"

Inside of a small arena filled with about 100 people inside were waiting for a fight to happen. The audience roared out of hype and were ready for whatever battle was about to transpire. Coming out on the stage, a male ring announcer walked down into the arena and started the introduction.

Male Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen... I hope you are ready for the next fight that's coming up! Because this one is gonna be something!

He motioned his hand over at one of the entrances for the security to bring in something. The audience were wondering what is it that they'll be witnessing. Suddenly, they heard some sort of animal roaring out loud as well as the sound of some metal being banged on. Coming out into the arena was a big gorilla with thick black fur and was acting out of control.

Male Ring Announcer: Thanks for the help of some hunters who were able to capture this beast in Africa, we were able to bring this animal into this beloved arena for you people!

The people cheered out of excitement. And security stood beside the gorilla as it roared out loud and tried to break free, but to no avail.

Male Ring Announcer: And now for the brave soul that will be stepping up to the challenge is a newcomer that will be debuting his very first fight. But will he walk out of here as the winner? Or will he come up short?

Everyone started to wonder who this newcoming fighter would dare go up against a dangerous gorilla. But then they see someone walking out into the arena.

Male Ring Announcer: Making his way down... ladies and gentlemen I'd like to introduce you to...

Everyone was surprised to see this person stepped into the arena. He had red hair that seemed to be growing out a bit, denim shorts, and running shoes on his feet. He looked at the gorilla with a neutral look as he turned his hands into fists.

Male Ring Announcer: Killian Hanma!!!

"That guy is just a kid! What's he thinking?"

"He's gonna be begging for them band-aids!"

"This seems pretty one-sided."

"My money's on the gorilla."

Killian Hanma: 'So many people looking...'

The little boy looked at the crowd as they were looking at him with doubt. Which made him kind of feel uneasy. But he had to focus on the beast he's about to facing and get his mind out of the many eyes that are looking down at him.

The ring announcer walked up to Killian and bent down to his level.

Male Ring Announcer: Are you sure about this kid? You know that gorilla will tear you a new one, right?

Killian: I got this.

Male Ring Announcer: *Sighs* Suit yourself.

The ring announcer walked out of the arena and back on the stage were he can get away from the carnage that's about to happen.

Male Ring Announcer: Without further ado, let the match begin!!!

The ring announcer walked backstage as he bumped into a man who stood about 6-feet and was very well-built. He had wavy brown hair, a stubble beard, light-brown eyes, and some scars across his face.

 He had wavy brown hair, a stubble beard, light-brown eyes, and some scars across his face