Ch-7: Pardon the Interruption

The next day starts off as a usual day for Killian as he was sitting in his class doing his work and dazing off whenever he gets the chance. Even though he knew he should keep his guard up because of the match that he's in, he still acts like it was a normal school day. Later on, he was back inside the art room as he does his usual training with no distraction at all as he kept his ears wide open and his eyes sharp for anything strange about to happen.

Killian: 'I may be in school, but I never know when one of those escaped prisoners might bust in and start fighting me. But I am prepared for what's to come.'

As Killian was doing his stretches, for some reason he could feel someone getting closer to him as he heard small footsteps approaching him as they were getting closer and closer. When they got close enough, Killian suddenly jumps up in the air and backflipped behind the person who was about to grab him, only to realize that it was Nagatoro.

Nagatoro: Eh?! How the hell did you know I was behind you?! I was being stealthy as possible!

Killian: I heard your footsteps. Plus, I felt something strange getting closer to me, so I just planned my movements to early just to take off.

Nagatoro: What do you think you are, some sort of fly?

Killian: I'm just a guy who's prepared. By the way, what brings you here?

Nagatoro: I just come here to see ya, nothing else. But since you're very alert about people walking up on you... I bet you're sensitive as well, Senpai.

Killian: Oh? What makes you think that?

Nagatoro: First off, you're a pretty weird guy. Second of all, you're a virgin, too. You'd probably make funny noises if I tickled you.

Nagatoro made a smug face as she moved her fingers in a tickling motion. Killian stood his ground as Nagatoro began walking closer to him.

Nagatoro: Let's find out, shall we~.

Killian: You're gonna have to catch me first.

Killian started to move around the room so fast that Nagatoro didn't even have the chance to see him move, it was almost like he just teleported. She looked around the room to see where he's going but see only saw a fraction of him before she could completely turn to look at him. She felt like she was getting dizzy until she felt arms wrapped around her waist and lifted her off the ground.

Killian: Time for my finisher.

She looks down to see Killian's eyes glowing red as he began to tickle her like crazy while she was in the air. She bursted out laughing as tears were running down her face as she was begging Killian to stop.

Nagatoro: S-S-Senpai! I-I give up! Hahaha! Please, s-stop! Hyahaha!

Killian stopped tickling her and placed her back on the ground as she was still chuckling. Killian clapped his hands and sat down on the ground.

Killian: That was fun.

Nagatoro: Hehe.

Later on that same day, everyone left school as they were heading back home or somewhere else. Killian and Nagatoro were walking on the same path as Nagatoro felt hot.

Nagatoro: It's so hot...

Killian: Well, it is getting closer to summer. So it'll make since why it's so hot.

Nagatoro: Oh, I know, Senpai? Let's go get some shaved ice.

Killian: Shaved ice? That sounds pretty good right now.